Boston Chimney Professionals

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2012

59 W Eagle St Ste 1

Boston, MA 02128

Boston Chimney Pros are your chimney and fireplace service experts serving the Greater Boston-Metropolitan area. Complete Chimney and fireplace services....

07/14/2016

James W.

The installation seemed to go okay. We had an old chimney with a ceramic liner that wasn't safe to use with a gas system. Dan came and over several days installed an aluminum liner. He sent an invoice, and I paid him. The price was reasonable. The problems started afterwards when I needed to get in touch with him again. When it came time to install the gas log set, my contractor said he looked up into the chimney and didn't see any liner, He wanted me to confirm that the work Dan did was sufficient to use the gas logs safely. I called both numbers and emailed Dan numerous times over several weeks, begging him to get in touch with me just to confirm that he did the proper work. I haven't heard back from him. To be honest, his lack of communication makes me feel like I've been swindled, and I'm afraid for my safety and my children's safety to use the fireplace if the work wasn't done or done properly. I'll have to bring in a different company to review the work. I've never written a review before for anything. My hope is that Dan will see this and get in touch with me. If he does, and if he reassures me, then it would be my pleasure to update this review.

Description of Work
Install a chimney liner for use with a gas log set.

Category chimney repair

We installed a stainless steel liner, why the plumber couldn't see it is beyond us, we did talk to you, the liner was fine, the plumber installed the logs, there was no problems. We did talk to you and it was resolved.

06/24/2015

Kevin B.

Description of Work
They did a good job.

Category chimney caps

04/03/2012

Jonas B.

Boston Chimney Professionals put a cap on our chimney and repaired the firebox. They were recommended to us by a prior customer. They were very prompt. They also took great care to keep the place clean during and after the work was completed.

Description of Work
I used Boston Chimney Professionals for chimney repair services.

Category chimney caps, chimney repair

03/14/2012

William B.

They were excellent. They were very reasonable and right on time.

Description of Work
They re-pointed my chimney and put a cap on it.

Category chimney caps

Bay State Brick & Stonework

Bay State Brick and Stonework, a Super Service Award winner, was founded in 1989 in West Roxbury, Massachusetts serving all of Eastern Massachusetts including the urban centers of Boston and Cambridge. Our expertise includes all elements of masonry restoration and new masonry construction.         Additional address - 30 Winter St, Mansfield, MA 02048. Additional phone - (508) 339-2770. Additional DBA - baystatebrick.com.

A-Tec Chimney Sweep

We are an Advanced Chimney Repair Company with services ranging from simple cleanings to complex chimney rebuilds. We have six employees and four service trucks and we do not subcontractor work out at this time. Our Construction Supervisor Specialty License #102689. Additional phone numbers: (508) 275-7628, (508) 275-7637, (508) 969-4827, (781) 989-2401. Our MA HIC registration #166376 CSIA certification number #8065 Decorative heating appliance license #8071. RI Contractor Reg #33817 We offer free estimates in the spring and summer months. Angie’s List customers get $20 off any cleaning, $30 off any chimney cap & $100 off any chimney repairs over $1,000. Please be sure and remind your chimney service technician to let them know you are an Angie’s List customer to receive the special discounts.

The Fireplace Guys LLC

WE ARE CURRENTLY ONLY OFFERING GAS FIREPALCE SERVICE AND REPAIRS IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT PLEASE GIVE THE OFFICE A CALL AS WE ARE UNABLE TO CHECK THIS SITE ON A CONSISTENT BASIS 617-455-5086

Offers by The Fireplace Guys LLC on Angi

Ma.
    consumer affairs business reg ma,

Chimney & fireplace inspections, chimneys relined, chimney caps installed, draft problems solved, chimney masonry repairs,chimney rebuilding, waterproofing, flashing repairs & chimney sweeps.Chimney Liners installed

sidewalks,stairs,gutters