Maillet Homes Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2010

Maillet Homes has provided homeowners in the metro west and Middlesex area with construction services of the very highest standards since 1994. Over the years we have earned the reputation of a company that our neighbors feel they can trust. Go to our website and visit the testimonials to see what your neighbors say, and why you can put your trust in us....

Three Tree Home Improvements Inside & Out

I consider myself a small project specialist, but also provide a deep skillset for remodeling projects. I help homeowners maintain, upgrade and improve their homes. I care and make sure the job is done correctly and offer a 3 year warranty on all my services. I don't do everything, I do a lot! If you have a punch list, I'm your guy!

Offers by Three Tree Home Improvements Inside & Out on Angi
Services Plus

Services Plus has been helping people fall in love with their homes all over again since 2002. A growing company Services Plus recently expanded and opened a second office in Warwick, RI. As premier interior and exterior painters and carpenters, Services Plus specializes in forging connections with Southern New Englanders who take pride in how their home looks. Providing a hands-on customer service experience with knowledgable, hard-working crews, Services Plus is committed to giving clients a positive experience. When you begin a project with Services Plus, we work with you through each step of the process. At Services Plus, we understand the time, money, and effort that goes into repainting your home. Two decades of experience has informed the way that Services Plus approaches projects, so that each customer relationship begins with trust and understanding of our shared goals. With NO DEPOSITS, you do not pay Services Plus until your project has been completed. Request a free estimate today and learn more about how Services Plus has been helping Southern New Englanders fall in love with their home all over again, since 2002. MA Office: 508-309-7069 Office@ServicesPlus.net

Boston Painting Services Inc.

For fourteen years, we’ve been the most relied on commercial and residential painting contractor in New England. We strive to exceed the expectations of every customer. We do that by painting your commercial or residential property with highly trained professionals using the highest quality of products. Whether it’s a bank in Boston, a hotel on the Cape, or a home in the suburbs, you can trust Boston Painting Services to bring your vision to life, and always at a very fair price.

Offers by Boston Painting Services Inc. on Angi

03/30/2016

Description of Work

Category home builders

01/13/2015

Description of Work
Expansion and remodel of kitchen and master bath. These guys are great. They were very responsive, on time and professional. All of the subcontractors they used were nice, professional and did a good job. We are very happy with the results and the experience was positive.

Category home builders

Custom built homes. Home additions. Kitchen remodels. Bathroom remodels. Basements. Porches & sunrooms. Outside decks. Attic remodeling. Home repairs. Green building.

NA