GSJ Cleaning Services

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2014

We at GSJ Cleaning Services, Inc., feel that our success is a direct result of excellent customer service. We are your local experts, with a strong eye for detail. We are also offering commercial cleaning service, offices, buildings.Give us a quick call today for a free estimate!!! Please also visit us at http://gsjcleaningservices.com...

A Service Provider's profile image

+4 more images

house cleaning (267)

03/05/2021

Rebecca W.

GSJ took on an extremely last minute and detailed cleaning of my dad’s apartment while he was in the hospital. They showed up early, were very kind to the situation and communicated effectively. A super reasonable rate for what they did, and I am so pleased to be able to worry about one less thing while my dad heals. They were professional, efficient, affordable, and I will absolutely be hiring again!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

08/14/2020

John K.

Great both ladies worked hard and did really good job

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

08/01/2020

Katie M.

Junior and his team are AWESOME!!!! We have two little girls (think: lots of glitter) and a big dog (lots of hair!). Like everyone, we’ve been living in the same space for five months, and they did a deep clean that made it look like we haven’t stepped foot in the house the whole time! They were quick, thorough, and really fairly priced. We’ve never had regular cleaners before, but I signed up for regular cleanings. Can’t recommend them enough. Five stars!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

07/13/2020

David K.

I was delighted with my experience with GSJ Cleaning. I knew my deep housecleaning would be a challenge and Junior responded promptly and professionally. He came by the next day to provide an in-person estimate. I was comforted that he came to see what was required and gave a fair price. I accepted his offer and he and his associates arrived exactly when he said they would. They did a wonderful job, with great attention to detail. My kitchen and bathrooms are sparkling clean, the refrigerator and oven are spotless. They vacuumed all carpets, mopped all tiles, and dusted all surfaces, baseboards, doorways and window sills. They were professional and I would happily hire them again

Description of Work
Deep House Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

06/25/2020

Denise R.

Great, hired GSJ Cleaning to clean for a move out & again for my new place. They're still cleaning my new place for me.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

11/20/2019

Stephen B.

The women that were sent did an outstanding job! I am going to continue their services.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/21/2019

07/12/2019

Joel W.

Good communication, former landlord said their work met her standards.

Description of Work
Move out clean

Work Completed On 06/27/2019

05/05/2019

DENISE M.

Junior and his crew did an exceptional job cleaning my home and were very efficient. There was endless dog fur from our golden retriever and general dust build up everywhere. I was extremely impressed (I've had many, many house cleaners over the years) and look forward to using his service again!

Description of Work
Deep Housecleaning

Work Completed On 05/02/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for your feedback That was a pleasure work with you

03/12/2019

kevin K.

House was immaculate. Very Impressed. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Whole house cleaning

Work Completed On 03/12/2019

12/13/2018

Angela L.

I first hired Junior and his crew in 2015 at the recommendation of a neighbor in Winchester, MA. He cleaned the home we were moving out of and the home we were moving into. I was impressed at the attention to detail. Things were left spotless. Nothing was missed--tops of door moldings were dust free and all stainless steel was sparkling. After moving into our new home we kept GSJ coming bi-weekly for cleanings. I am always impressed at the level of detail and how clean everything is. Over the course of several years there have been only one or two times when something may have been missed--nothing is perfect. But, this team is as close to perfect as I have found for cleaning! I simply send Junior a text and things are always addressed professionally and thoroughly. The cleaning team is always on time and professional. In the four years they have been coming we had to reschedule only one day due to a huge blizzard. I would highly recommend this team.

Description of Work
Regular Cleaning and Move-in and Move-out cleaning

Work Completed On 12/13/2018

11/01/2018

Joseph S.

Very well. Although they were behind schedule.

Description of Work
House cleaning before move in.

Work Completed On 10/26/2018

10/08/2018

Ellen L.

They come biweekly and Junior and his staff are wonderful.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 10/08/2018

09/21/2018

Jan D.

The crew did a great job. They were very thorough and left things looking great and smelling wonderful. I would look forward to having them come to clean again.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning portions of our house

Work Completed On 09/21/2018

08/24/2018

Christina C.

I’m getting ready to put my house on the market and wanted to make sure it was cleaned thoroughly before my real estate agent came over. I used the Angie’s List deal for 3 man hours of cleaning. Three people came and did a PHENOMENAL job. I pointed out specific things I needed done before I listed the house...they did it all and MORE. In fact, after they left, I realized I forgot to point out a couple of things — only to realize they had done them anyway. I’m hoping they can fit me into their weekly schedule until the house is sold.

Description of Work
House needed a thorough cleaning

Work Completed On 08/24/2018

08/17/2018

Elizabeth T.

This service was excellent. Very last minute I arranged a deep cleaning of my parents' house which had probably never been done by professionals before, and they came within less than a week of the first contact. Easy to talk to, easy to book, and did a thorough job of it! They seem very attentive and trustworthy.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 08/14/2018

08/17/2018

Stacey G.

Great service and very thorough job cleaning whole house including basement and porch. Responded right away, came out to do estimate and was able to schedule cleaning same week. Fantastic job- I keep finding new things that were cleaned!

Description of Work
Deep cleaning whole house

Work Completed On 08/17/2018

08/13/2018

Craig P.

4 hours of housecleaning. 2 people came and did a nice job.

Description of Work
Light housecleaning

Work Completed On 08/13/2018

05/04/2018

Dorothy B.

I found GSJ Cleaners on Angie's List and hired them for a one time cleaning last year (2017) and have been using them ever since. I recommend them highly! Any Bedford, Lexington, Concord area folks looking for house cleaners should give GSJ Cleaners a call.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 05/04/2018

04/25/2018

Terrie B.

Junior’s team does an amazing job! We have a rather large 3000sq ft+ house in Southborough and the whole house is sparkling clean when they’re done! We originally found them on Angie’s list in 2015 and they continue to clean our home 2x a month. I highly recommend them !

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 04/19/2018

04/13/2018

Charis L.

Junior and his team were extremely thorough, efficient, and kind! I have high standards for cleaning, and was impressed by their work.

Description of Work
Cleaning a 2-bedroom condo (~1000 sq ft) before moving in

Work Completed On 04/13/2018

03/31/2018

Joe A.

My house was in desperate need of a cleaning. I claimed a deal for $99 for 3 person-hours of housecleaning. They did a great job! My appliances are sparkling and my whole house smells nice and clean. I will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
3 hours of house cleaning

Work Completed On 03/31/2018

03/30/2018

Kathleen M.

House is sparkly clean! I'm very happy with the job and would like to have them back. (It was a 6-hour Angie's list offer. It wasn't 6 hours.)

Description of Work
housecleaning

Work Completed On 03/30/2018

03/20/2018

Jeremy T.

Great! We've been using them for a year now and have had no complaints.

Description of Work
House Cleaning