Geo Brothers Fence Co

Founded 1996 • With Angi since May 2008

Awards & Badges

PO Box 29

Beverly, MA 01915

Beverly MA Fence Sales, Repairs & InstallationGeo Brothers Fence Family owned and operated, Geo Brothers Fence offers residential, commercial and industrial fences and gates to the North Shore of Boston communities. Since 1996, owner Robert Georgenes, has been providing sales, installation and repair services and fence materials at prices you can afford. Our professional crew installs wood, vinyl, chain link and ornamental iron fences. We are committed to professional-quality workmanship. We strive to make all our customers happy! Our goal for every customer is to provide quality materials, installed properly and at fair prices. Additional contact: robertjgeo@comcast.net...

fence company (88)driveway gate installation (9)dog fencing (3)hauling (2)mailbox repair (1)mulch delivering (1)concrete repair (1)

10/28/2020

Each person I talked to was professional and helpful and knowledgable. This includes Rob, Claudia and the two men who came out to do the work. Time will tell whether their promise of another 10-20 years with this fence holds true, but they have given be every reason to trust them and to enjoy working with them. I will most definitely seek them out if I need other fence work and I would recommend t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence post replacement, correction of a job poorly done a couple years ago

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] - we can't thank you enough for taking the time to write this kind review. We have passed on your comments to everyone and wish you the best in the New Year! Claudia - Geo Brothers LLC.

06/27/2020

He showed up on time to develop a quote which he was to email me. He never sent a quote!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace two short sections of fence and gates

CATEGORY fencing,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2020

06/25/2020

They simply called back and said they were too busy to take on any more work... but glad they at least responded

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
74 ft of fencing

CATEGORY fencing,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

04/29/2020

Outstanding. The guys did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence replacement and repair

CATEGORY fencing,dog fence,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2020

Thanks, [Member Name Removed] - we appreciate your review and will pass on your kind words to the guys.

01/24/2020

Robert and his team did a great job on the fence, and his pricing was the best of my estimates. Since I was on a budget he worked with me to figure out the best possible solution.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had fence installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

Photo for Geo Brothers Fence Co - PO Box 29, Beverly, MA - 38379122

12/30/2019

Perfect! From start to finish, very classy service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

05/08/2019

I contacted Geo Brothers LLC (Claudia) via Angieslist email for estimate mid March. After a few emails setting a time that worked best for me i met with Robert to discuss the project. After a short discussion and a few measurements i had a written estimate in hand. In short, we went with Geo Brothers for our fence project and by mid April job was done. Shout out to the crew that worked hard in rai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 2 separate fences. A 36' Vinyl Post & Rail (2 rail) along property line and a 40'/15' Wood (Cedar) Post & Rail (2 rail) to enclose a vegetable garden.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

07/25/2018

My wood stockade fence had 2 posts that rotted out and the panels were barely staying up. A lot of other fence companies seem to only do regular installations. Geo Bros. does repairs and squeezed me in after one of their regular jobs. It was not totally straight-forward for them because the original installer did a real Mickey-Mouse job and these guys had to figure it out and deal with it. After a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review - have a great summer! Rob - Geo Bros.

01/21/2018

It went very well. The owner was very friendly and professional. The arrived on time, made sure that my fences were up to code ( I have a pool), and saved me money by refurbishing an old gate instead of making a customized one.. this all took place during January when we were having an incredible cold spell with temperatures ranging around zero degrees! I would recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had febcing removed and replaced ion various areas on my property

CATEGORY fencing,driveway gates

Thanks, [Member Name Removed] - We appreciate you taking the time to write a review - as well as the work! Rob, Geo Brothers

12/27/2017

The owners, Rob & Claudia, were responsive and easy to work with. Rob came within a few days to do the estimate and provided a lot of helpful information/suggestions others did not, specific to my yard and it's challenges. The estimate was competitive and complete and the insurance was up to date. Rob was clear about when he could do the work and showed up exactly as promised. Alfredo, Ryan and Ja...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Geo Brothers replaced the fence in my back yard. The work included 15 cedar privacy panels, 16 pressure treated posts, a top strip, 16 fence posts, and removal of all debris.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review - and also, thank you for the work. We are proud of our crew, and we will certainly pass on your kind words to them. Best wishes in the New Year. Rob - Geo Bros. Fence

Fencing – Instillation & Repair. Hauling, Junk Removal & Dumpster Services. Snow Removal.

Check, Financing Available