A Cut Above The Best Tree Removal

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2013

My name is Jay. Everyone that knows me calls me Jay Tree. I grew up with a tree business in my family and always had a dream that I would find a job I loved one day. I started doing jobs with my uncle and then a few of his friends that also owned tree services. As soon as I got up in a tree with climbing gear and a saw I knew. Tree work is my passion. 8 years ago I decided to go out on my own and have enjoyed this work ever since. I personally do all estimates, climbing, and am on every job that we do. I have an experienced staff that works with me, and we all pride ourselves on customer satisfaction, repeat business, and referrals. Call or email me anytime for a free estimate. We run out of Beverly, Ma but are willing to travel. I'll be happy to come out and give you an honest opinion on what you need done or a fair estimate....

Green Lawn Pro's

Established in 2009, Green Lawn Pro's is your one stop for all landscaping and lawn maintenance! With our extensive experience in serving your area for over 10 years now, there's no job to big or small! We pride ourselves on the quality of our work. With our world rebound customer service and competitive pricing, you will choose us every time. Call us today!

Mas Landscaping

M.A.S. Landscaping stands for Mark Anthony Scenna. I am from Everett Massachusetts. I established my company in February 2004. I now have accounts in Everett, Revere, Saugus, Winthrop, Malden, Medford and Cambridge. M.A.S. provides Cleanups - Maintenance - Design - Snow plowing to Residential and Commercial properties. I offer season proposals that consist of A Spring cleanup with Mulch, Weekly or bi weekly Lawn and property Maintenance, Fertilizing, Pruning and Fall cleanups. We also do one time jobs and projects as well. New lawn installations, Block walls, Planting, Stone borders, General Repairs, I provide nothing less than honest, dependable, quality filled services. Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MAS-Landscaping-Everett-Revere-Ma/130069190505419 Give us a call for a FREE ESTIMATE. 617-592-5657 !

M M Tree Service

Full tree service company. Tree pruning, crane removal, planting, stump grinding, professional Arborist, and we are fully insured. Call today for a Free Estimate!

08/15/2020

Yes used jay once before and all went well. I had been leaving him voice mails and texts for a couple weeks and he finally answered his phone. He acted like he mistakenly answered and said they were just getting up and running again. Yes waited another two weeks and texted,called and sent photos of my trees multiple times. In three months I easily called and texted him 20 times with not one respon...

Description of Work
I asked for him to come by for about 10 trees to be cut down and another 20 trimmed.

Category lawn service,tree service

08/07/2019

He was unavailable to do the work in a timely fashion but he was willing to call other tree people in the area to see if they could get it done before the next round of storms came in. That's service!

Description of Work
Remove a branch hanging on a wire.

05/04/2017

Every was done exactly as described. No issues whatsoever. Great job.

Description of Work
Jay and his team took down a large beech tree in our yard and did a couple of other small tasks (removed a small tree, cut a branch overhanging the house, and removed a very large dead bush).

10/16/2016

They showed up on time, worked very hard, cleaned up and were professional. They were pleasant to have here as well. Nice hard working guys. I will have them back to do more work. They made one side of our yard look so nice we want to have more work done.

Description of Work
We had 40' hemlocks trimmed inside/sides as well as 15' cut off the top. Lots of dead branches on the insides and lowest sections of trees were trimmed down to the trunk up to fence height.

04/14/2016

He cut the gigantuan fir tree down. To be clear, I did not hire Jay, " A Cut above The Best".....my NEIGHBOR did. I was not home but got called at Massachusetts general hospital, by my daughter, where i was staying with my terminally ill husband . I rushed home to find damages and a simply horrible mess on my property. He destroyed 4 arborvities, one huge beautiful yew was simply cut down, a lot o...

Description of Work
a "Cut Above The Best"; Jay VanGelder, was hired by my neighbor to cut a tree down . This tree was situated very close to the property line. Please read below.

Category lawn service,tree service

We specialize in all aspects of tree removal! Storm damage cleanup and removal. Hazardous tree removal and trimming. Skilled climbing work. Residential and commercial land clearing. Landscape and decorative trimming. Stump removal. We also do disposals and cleanouts big and small.

Ask for details.