Ktona Landscaping

With Angi since September 2009

4.2

John's Landscape Services Inc

For 30 years, John’s Landscape Service Inc. has been a landscape contractor providing highly recommended, reliable and reasonable landscape services to the Greater Boston, Metro North and Metro West areas including areas such as Boston, Arlington, Newton, and Cambridge. We are proud of our reputation and we would love to work with you this season. No project is too big or too small. We know that we can provide you with the highest level of satisfaction in our work and help to make your outdoor dreams a reality. Additional email - johnslandscape@hotmail.com.

RM Affordable Landscaping & Tree Service Inc

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED FULL LANDSCAPING COMPANY SERVICE, WITH MORE THAN 10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. OUR SPECIALTY IS TO MAKE YOUR HOME LOOK BEAUTIFUL AGAIN. (908) 456-5279 CALL US ABOUT YOUR SPRING CLEANUP, SOD INSTALLATION, TREE SERVICE, PATIOS. DON'T FORGET TO ASK US ABOUT YOUR HARDSCAPE PROJECT, PAVER INSTALLATION, RETAINING WALL. WE ALSO DO MASONRY- GET 15% OFF ON YOUR FALL CLEAN UP ON ALL JOBS OVER $1,000! DON'T FORGET TO ASK ABOUT OUR SPECIALS! IT'S NEVER TO EARLY TO ASK ABOUT SNOW REMOVAL FOR WINTER TIME!

Offers by RM Affordable Landscaping & Tree Service Inc on Angi
MOW DOG LANDSCAPING CO

Covering everything from hedge trimming to whole tree installations, you can count on our 20 years of experience to get the job done.

02/09/2015

ANN H.

Our home is at the bottom of a long driveway. We can now get both cars out of the garage and drive up to the street.

Description of Work
We've used Ktona Landscaping for several decades for both landscaping and for driveway snow clearance. For both lawn care and snow clearance (James) Ktona Landscaping gets an AAA rating. No, they're not the cheapest, but they're very, very good.

09/15/2014

Ellen L.

Description of Work
aeration and reseeding of sections of our lawn

06/23/2014

Caroline S.

I have no complaints about the quality of the work - Ktona Landscaping kept our lawn and yard looking beautiful. They were a bit on the pricey side for our yard, but that would have been worth it for the quality of the work. However, the communication was awful. He would fertilize and use pesticides on our lawn without our prior approval - something we wouldn't have approved had we been asked. He would charge us for clean up work that we didn't request or authorize. He also inexplicably didn't respond to our requests to restart service one year until we threatened to use another service (mid May). After two years of using his services it just got to a point that it was more frustrating to work with him than it was worth. I don't mind paying good money for lawn maintenance, but I wanted it to erase a headache, as opposed to give me one.

Description of Work
Yard maintenance - mowing grass weekly, fertilization, pest treatment, spring and fall clean-up.

06/23/2014

Glenn A.

Description of Work
They are professional and responsive. I highly recommend them to anyone. Best lawn service I have had in 40 years.

07/25/2010

Jonah T.

Generally Ktona is fine; however, he is rather expensive and has not been particularly responsive to requests. Overall, considering how much we are paying for his services, our lawn is simply not looking very good and there are weeds throughout the shrubs. In our case he is simply too expensive for the level of service that is provided.

Description of Work
Lawn & yard maintenance and care: lawn mowing, seeding, fertilizing, pest control, fall/spring clean-up, etc.

12/01/2009

Ronald S.

He does beautiful work on maintaining a yard that is already in apple pie order. I've seen him do other work.

Description of Work
He came by for an estimate and was appalled at the way my yard looked. I told him what I wanted regarding a large hedge and he said he wouldn't touch it, he'd have to hire a specialist. He charged by the man and by the hour. He wanted me to let him know what other estimates I'd received but I didn't want to do it that way. He said he'd get back with me and didn't. I contacted him twice more and didn't hear back from him.

09/09/2009

DAVID W.

He is detail oriented and reliable.

Description of Work
He comes every week to do lawn maintenance.