American Day Spa

Massage Therapy

Beauty treatments...

03/04/2015

03/09/2013

We arrived and were greeted nicely - very comfortable atmospere. Chrissy cut her hair (which was in bad need of a good cut). She spent a lot of time making sure it looked great before we left.

Description of Work
Chrissy cut my daughter's hair - did a fantastic job and we plan to revisit soon. Very, very happy with the experience

02/19/2012

I was met promptly upon arrival, though arriving 5 minutes early, and my service was started at once. Chrissy has been cutting my hair for over 8 years. She always listens to my ideas for what I would like, and is not afraid to tell me if she doesn't think it will work. This if great for me, since I am clueless when it comes to hairstyles. She is very professional, and I have never left with anyth...

Description of Work
I received a men's wash, cut and style from Chrissy. She is co-owner of the salon.

09/08/2011

It was alright. I wouldn't go back. It was nothing to rave about.

Description of Work
I had a haircut done.

04/20/2011

Great! We love ADS. They are very friendly, prices are more or less reasonable, and they are just a pleasure to d business with.

Description of Work
Hair, nails, massage, hair removal

Category nail salons,hair salon,tanning salons,hair removal

01/05/2010

The people there were very friendly and they were happy to work with us on timing; we needed to go in before they would normally be open. The hairdressing was a little bit expensive. My one problem is that they used a lot of hairspray and I normally go for a more natural look. They were very happy to adjust some parts from the hair test to make the real thing great. I was not unhappy in any way but it just wasn’t really my element. I'd be happy to go back to them but I'd check to make sure that there isn't anything better first.

Description of Work
I went to American Day Spa to have my hair done for my wedding.

03/04/2015

Category hair salon

Hair, facials, waxing, make-up, massage, hair removal, nails, laser hair removal, electrolysis, tanning & spa packages.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa