New England Nightscapes

With Angi since December 2016

38 Williams Way

Bellingham, MA 02019

Our company takes a personal approach to designing, installing, and maintaining your low voltage landscape lighting system. Our staff of lighting professionals seeks to enhance your property’s landscape by safely and creatively lighting your home, landscape, and pathways. Most systems are installed in one day. Rough estimates can be given if you send us some photos of areas you want lit up....

10/16/2019

Emily W.

Beautifully executed!

Description of Work
Lighting property including pool, and special plantings.

Category lighting

10/26/2017

Nicole B.

The work was excellent. We were in a rush and needed some work done before an event in our back yard. Josh made time for us in his schedule and everything was done perfectly. He set up lights that we could control from our phones! He's a real pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
We added uplighting and path lighting to our backyard and one tree in our front yard.

Category lighting

Glad we can shed a little light in a dark backyard. Let us know if you need us for more lighting, and thanks for the business!

01/15/2017

Ralph C.

Awesome looking Highly recommended

Description of Work
Landscape and hardscape lighting

01/12/2017

Paul B.

The lightning has added great curb appeal to my home. I highly recommend NE Nightscapes!

Description of Work
We had landscaping and lighting done by Josh Harris and NE Nightscapes. Josh is a true professional and was on time and always delivered on any promise he made. He was always on time and was very neat with his work. My lighting makes my house stand out in the neighborhood!

Category landscaping,outdoor lighting

01/02/2017

Trevor C.

Josh has a lot of really good ideas and is very easy to work with. We are satisfied customers and plan to have more work done by his company this spring.

Description of Work
We had a brick walkway removed and replaced with a beautiful new walkway lined with cobblestone. The walkway came out amazing but the lighting installed by New England Nightscapes really took the look of the house to the next level. The lighting was tastefully done and blends in perfectly with the landscaping.

Category lighting,outdoor lighting

12/30/2016

Jamie P.

Job was done on time and the end product looks great. Josh and his crew were easy to work with and very professional. The lighting really enhances the look of the patio.

Description of Work
Installed landscape lighting for our new patio, retaining wall and stairs.

12/27/2016

Kate H.

Josh and his crew are extremely professional and attentive. They explained what would be done and followed through in a timely manner. I would not hesitate to recommend New England Nightscapes for any outdoor lighting project

Description of Work
New England Nightscapes did a wonderful job in lighting our new patio area. The under lighting is subtle but provides ample lighting and the up lighting on selected plantings really makes the area come alive.

12/23/2016

Adam K.

The installation was great. No problems whatsoever and the work was great. The crew was very professional and did a fine job cleaning up the site after. The end product looks fantastic. I really like that they were able to put the lighting on a timer.

Description of Work
We were having a Patio put in our backyard and needed lighting. We went with the uplighting for our shrubbery along with lights within our retaining wall.

12/22/2016

Susan M.

Josh and his crew did a wonderful job installing our outdoor landscape lighting in our front yard. During our initial meeting with Josh, he knew instantly what kind of lighting we need to enhance our front & backyard. We immediately hired him to do our front yard lighting and he got it done before the holidays! We are very happy with the premium quality of the lighting we received. He's very professional and prompt. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Front walkway path lights and uplights

Category lighting,outdoor lighting

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure working for you. We look forward to adding your backyard lights next season!

12/21/2016

David G.

Excellent, very professional workmanship

Description of Work
Provided and installed outdoor landscape lighting

Category outdoor lighting

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your nice words. Enjoy the security of those new lights!

Michael J. MacDougall Electrician

Electrical has been in our family for generations - from my great grandfather, to many uncles, cousins and even brothers. One would think that I was born to be an Electrician but it wasn't until my mid twenties when I decided it was time to join the family business. My life was about to make the biggest change, I was going to become a dad! This exciting event "sparked" me to work hard and earn my electrical license . The day came when I saw my first baby girl and at that moment I knew I made the right decision. Many years have now passed and I have welcomed two more beautiful girls and a son! What I have learned most in the 18 years since I've became an Electrician is that life is about family. To me our customers are our family and we treat your home as if it were our own. We stand by our work and I am proud to have my own business. We have a family business for more than 15 years. We offer a one year warranty with all work that is installed by Michael MacDougall Electrician. Michael J. MacDougall Electrician. WE SPECIALIZE IN KNOB AND TUBE REMOVAL TOO!

Offers by Michael J. MacDougall Electrician on Angi
    VMA Electric Inc

Medium size Electrical Company based out of Metrowest Area. Currently have 9 licensed employees. Always free estimates. All pricing is based on specific work.

Offers by VMA Electric Inc on Angi
    Wired Electrical Contractors, Inc.

At WIRED Electrical Contractors, we’re pursuing excellence: from your initial consultation to our superior warranties and follow-through. Owned and operated by master electrician Paul Crowley, our team of trained and certified journeyman electricians provide MetroWest MA homeowners with quality craftsmanship, upfront pricing, and attentive responsiveness throughout every project phase.

Check, Financing Available

Low voltage outdoor lighting-LED Outdoor Speakers LED retrofit, general lighting maintenance

High voltage electric