A-Tec Chimney Sweep

MA
Massachusetts: Home Improvement
05/20/2022

Bellingham, MA 02019

We are an Advanced Chimney Repair Company with services ranging from simple cleanings to complex chimney rebuilds. We have six employees and four service trucks and we do not subcontractor work out at this time. Our Construction Supervisor Specialty License #102689. Additional phone numbers: (508) 275-7628, (508) 275-7637, (508) 969-4827, (781) 989-2401. Our MA HIC registration #166376 CSIA certification number #8065 Decorative heating appliance license #8071. RI Contractor Reg #33817 We offer free estimates in the spring and summer months. Angie’s List customers get $20 off any cleaning, $30 off any chimney cap & $100 off any chimney repairs over $1,000. Please be sure and remind your chimney service technician to let them know you are an Angie’s List customer to receive the special discounts....

chimney sweep (220)chimney repair (117)chimney cap repair (85)masonry (40)fireplace services (9)

06/30/2021

They did a great job, they are on time, efficient, clean and quick. They did a good job. I will recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They installed a new dampner.

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 06/30/2021

04/02/2021

A-Tec was readily schedulable and arrived in the early part of their 3 hour window, calling ahead when they 40 minutes out. The job was completed efficiently. The lead sweep, Steve, provided some valuable commentary as they went through the job. The other sweep, whose name I did not catch, did most of the on-roof work and also re-caulked our chimney's flashing. Overall I was very pleased with the ...

Description of Work
Chimney sweeping and inspection

Category chimney sweep

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

02/23/2021

I called to schedule and informed the lady that I spoke to of the manufacturer of our insert. She was prompt and helpful and scheduled a service visit for the next week. When the technicians arrived, they were unfamiliar with our insert. They spent time trying to figure it out, partially removed it from the hearth, broke several bolts retaining the catalytic unit and then gave up and told us "we c...

Description of Work
Chimney Sweeping

Category chimney sweep

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

We don't have any ladies who work here nor do we work way out in Cohasset. Please make sure you are reviewing the proper company. Thanks

11/21/2020

It went well. Brendan was very good and professional. The price was pretty steep. I knew what it could cost in advance but one of the chimneys barely needed cleaning so I was hoping for a break. Since this was a property we just bought it was reassuring to have the service. Not sure if I would hire them again at that steep price. Way more than other quotes but the reviews sold us gong with A-Tec

Description of Work
Chimney inspection on 2 fireplaces and oil burner and cleaning

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps,fireplaces

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

09/28/2020

Staff was very responsive to phone calls and luckily had a cancellation so I got a same day appointment. Technicians were very thorough, took pictures of everything inspected and reviewed with me. Work needed to be done and I did not feel at all pressured to commit. They cleaned up everything and showed me before and after pictures. Would absolutely recommend this company in the future and plan to...

Description of Work
Chimney inspection and cleaning, chimney liner replacement

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

09/22/2020

A-Tec was timely, very good work, very fair price. They were professional and knew what they were doing. Reviewed 3 providers and the prices were all over the lot. I was looking for a repair and not a rebuild. He actually did more work than the estimate indicated, did not charge extra.

Description of Work
Repointing a chimney. Included bricks sagging on top to one side.

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

08/05/2020

Our last chimney cap was sloppily installed and blew off in a nor'easter. A-TEC did a nice job for a fair price, and we're having them back to do some repointing work that wasn't evident from a ground level inspection.

Description of Work
Chimney cap

Category chimney caps

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

08/04/2020

James and his crew did an excellent on rebuilding the chimney (roof-line up), and installing a new liner/cap. The team arrived on time and did exactly what was quoted for the agreed on price. Plus, they did the work on the hottest day of the year, it was 98 on the ground, can't imagine what it was on the roof.

Description of Work
Chimney rebuild and liner install

Category masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

07/21/2020

A-tech installed a Cap on my chimney. The technicians were very friendly, and the process went smoothly. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Had my chimney capped

Category chimney caps

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

Review for A-Tec Chimney Sweep - unknown, Bellingham, MA - 38735371

07/01/2020

Was having the chimney sweep and the fireplace. they recommend a liner To the furnace from chimney and that's what they did Same Day.

Description of Work
Chimney Sweep liner installed to the furnace.

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps,fireplaces

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

Chimney repair, chimney cleanings, liner installation, chimney rebuilds, chimney caps, chimney restorations, chimney flashing, chimney waterproofing, animal removal, chimney inspections, fire place remodeling, & construction.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover