B-Town Electric

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2012

Master Electrician with over thirty years of experience in the electrical industry OSHA 10 Certified...

Lyle Electric Inc

We are a residential & commercial electrical contractor who strive to give all our customers a high quality service at an affordable rate. Lyle Electric Inc mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

Daggett Electric LLC

Daggett Electric is a family owned and operated company located in Holden Massachusetts. We specialize in residential and commercial electrical projects. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Ryan Electrical Service

Ryan Electrical Service is a Small Residential Electrical outfit that speciallizes in Home remodel and repair services. Jobs ranging from adding an outlet all the way to full ground up builds. Ryan and his hard working team have been in the trades for over 20 Years and have worked in homes all over the New England area.

04/09/2015

It went very well. I happened to found him by chance.

Description of Work
I had B-Town Electric do some electrical work for me.

Category electrician

08/28/2014

It went very smoothly, Mike was on time and very professional and his rates are very reasonable. Mike is my go to electrician from now on. I have several project slated for fall and spring and he will be who we call.

Description of Work
I am reviewing the second time we hired Mike at B-town electric. The first time, he was amazing. I ran into an electrical issue during a project that stopped me in my tracks, he came out same day and move the light switch for me and charged a very fair price. This project he came and moved our dryer 220 line to the opposite wall in our laundry room to better facilitate the stacking of my front load machines. While he was here, I showed him that our outlets in the garage weren't working. He found a fried outlet, replaced that and also adjusted the garage door opener lights.

Category electrician

New construction, Remodeling,Service Upgrades,Generators,Fire Alarms,Heating Systems, Air Cond,Boilers,Furnaces,Trouble Shooting, HVAC Controls, Lighting

Lightning Rod installations