B-Town Electric

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2012

Master Electrician with over thirty years of experience in the electrical industry OSHA 10 Certified...

Paciorek Electric Inc

Paciorek Electric Inc

Paciorek Electric, Inc is located in the Northampton, MA area. The business was started by Timothy M. Paciorek, Electrician in 1997 and became incorporated in 2006. With seven employees, we're small enough to have that "personal touch" but also big enough to take on most jobs. We strive to give great customer service, from returning phone calls to wearing clean shoes or shoe "booties". We take much pride in our work! We regularly attend training and seminars to better ourselves and the services we offer. Please read our company history and strict "code of ethics" on our website, PaciorekElectric.com. While you're at PaciorekElectric.com, you will find various links, our company history & code of ethics, and a special customer "free" help page that will help answer some common questions. We are still in the process of building more into the site from energy calculation costs and many other ideas, so check back frequently!

04/09/2015

It went very well. I happened to found him by chance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had B-Town Electric do some electrical work for me.

CATEGORY electrician

08/28/2014

It went very smoothly, Mike was on time and very professional and his rates are very reasonable. Mike is my go to electrician from now on. I have several project slated for fall and spring and he will be who we call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am reviewing the second time we hired Mike at B-town electric. The first time, he was amazing. I ran into an electrical issue during a project that stopped me in my tracks, he came out same day and move the light switch for me and charged a very fair price. This project he came and moved our dryer 220 line to the opposite wall in our laundry room to better facilitate the stacking of my front load machines. While he was here, I showed him that our outlets in the garage weren't working. He found a fried outlet, replaced that and also adjusted the garage door opener lights.

CATEGORY electrician

New construction, Remodeling,Service Upgrades,Generators,Fire Alarms,Heating Systems, Air Cond,Boilers,Furnaces,Trouble Shooting, HVAC Controls, Lighting

Lightning Rod installations