Kelly Contracting

Founded 1976 • With Angi since September 2010

4.3

Welcome to Kelly Contracting where we offer you a quality roofing job at a fair price. Kelly Contracting installs roofs for homes and businesses in Norfolk, Plymouth, Bristol, Suffolk and Middlesex counties. We've installed thousands of roofs on South Shore homes in the last thirty years — we're the pros homeowners and contractors depend on. Additional DBAs - Kelly & Sons, Kelly Roofing Company, Stan Kelly Roofer....

EAW Roofing and Construction Inc

EAW Roofing and Construction Inc

Since 2001, we at EAW Roofing and Construction have provided top-quality roofing work to homeowners and business owners in Lancaster and the surrounding areas. This roofing work involves everything from roof inspections to repairs and all the way to full-on replacements for those roofs that have WELL outlived their usefulness. We also offer a bevy of other great construction services to help keep your property in the best shape possible: painting, metal work, gutters, masonry, steps, and more.

04/19/2017

Awesome very satisfied

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement roof

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair

05/03/2016

Overall service was great, team worked hard and efficiently - nice team, roof looks good, yard left clean. Common, caption about date of service and time a little bumpy but overall ok.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof shingles removed and replaced on entire house.

11/18/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foreman was a jerk. He insulted one neighbor, potentially endangering the neighbor's home by being careless with debris hitting the neighbor's house. Another neighbor, who works for the navy and is no whimp, was nevertheless surprised by the level of loud and crude language coming from someone on the crew. Someone on the crew left water running costing me $200 in wasted water. Worst of all I suspect someone on this crew of stealing over $500 in jewelry. This can not be proven so and it is left as a suspicion. | |My guess is that the men doing the job were not the problem but the that the foreman was. | |Supposedly this company does good work. You pay for what you get but you get good work. I was told by an impartial observer that it appeared that the workmen were doing the work properly. | |Where roofing is concerned anything less than good is poor. There is no middle ground. The finished product can be good but the conduct can still be poor. So outside having to deal with gross conduct the finished product itself hopefully was good (I will not truly know except over time). | |But leaving water running when they know no one will see that for a couple of days, leaving an indirect message that was some bizarre passive-aggressive attempt at intimidation and finally stealing cancels out the quality of the work as far as being able to make a recommendation.

CATEGORY roofing

I should have read this review earlier but i just found this today First I never met or talked to this customer as I was a subcontractor for Able Restoration who was the G.C. on the job. I am Stan Kelly and I was the foreman on the job. First there was nothing in the house including walls or floors due the explosion from a contractor that I believe died or was seriously burned after the explosion ...

06/15/2015

I

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He dropped by one afternoon after I talked and saw him and asked his advice since we had a few leaks on our enclosed back porch and wood stove. My dad was a carpenter and built the house in stages. Main part of house is 63years old. The addition over the two car garage is 40 years old. There was a leak where the flashing went around chimney. Of course roofers do it differently. All he did was put some kind of tar sealant where he found the problems of leaking. I wasn't home when he came but I doubt that he probably fixed It in a half-hour at the most.Being a female and not knowing much about roofs, I thought he had charged too much for the work he did.

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair

This is not a job that was done by Kelly Contracting & Sons. I have not even met this woman. My name is Stan Kelly and there are many other Kelly Contracting companies in this area on the south shore, two in Stoughton alone.

02/27/2015

I just wanted to mention that I had my roof replaced two years ago by Kelly Roofing and let me tell you, I have no ice dams during this wretched winter. Thank you so much for doing a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof

CATEGORY roofing

40 years in business offering residential and commercial roofing, flat rubber roofs, low-slope mod-bitumen & steep asphalt shingles.

Visa, Check, American Express, MasterCard, Financing Available