B M Norris Enterprises

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2010

Additional email - info@bmlawns.com. Additional services: Fence Installation, Walkway Construction, Tree & Shrub Trimming, Snow Plowing, Driveway Sealing, Mowing, Pruning, Planting, Paving & Patio Design....

Omar Masonry and Painting, LLC

Omar Masonry and Painting, LLC

We offer general outdoor maintenance , including interior/exterior painting, complete hardscaping, feel free to contact us for a free estimate, We look forward to starting on your project

Offers by Omar Masonry and Painting, LLC on Angi

03/27/2017

Never called. Never showed. Apparently not eager to do business. Rude on phone in response to call about failure to show.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called for an estimate on tree removal and replacement. Was given a 2.5 hour window for arrival.

CATEGORY lawn service

09/15/2016

CATEGORY landscaping

07/23/2016

If I need something to be done like the lawn to be cut because I like to rent the home or if I need the yard to be mulched, he will respond in a timely manner to get that done. His response time is good. His price is fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a landscaper. He comes every two weeks and he cuts my lawn. It is Bret Norris of BM Norris Enterprises. Sometimes, he will mulch and sometimes, he prunes the trees and shrubs.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,tree service

12/30/2015

B.M.Norris did a great job on our yard. We obtained several quotations for the work to be performed, and decided based both on their price and on a positive previous experience with this company to go with B.M.Norris. They trimmed the shrubs, cleaned up the leaves, mulched and added new foundation plantings. They also fit us into their schedule relatively quickly, which was important as we were cl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
landscaping and fall cleanup

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

11/12/2015

This is the best service I have ever experienced . They were timely, efficient and left my property immaculate. I HIGHLY recommend BM Norris Enterprises for any and all landscaping needs. They are also very fairly priced. I'm looking forward to planning the spring landscaping with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brett and his crew cleaned my gutters and did a full fall cleanup.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

Residential & Commercial Lawn Sodding & Seeding, Yard Renovations, Spring & Fall Clean Ups, Lawn Maintenance,Mulching & Aerating, Hydroseeding, Dethatching, & Landscape Design.