Safe Chimneys

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2005

Ebenezer Landscape Inc

We are a family company that offers a variety of lawn care, landscaping and outdoor designing services. We are proud to provide services to meet your full satisfaction whether your reside in Framingham, MA or in nearby Metrowest area towns. Whether you are a residential customer, commercial establishment, independent contractor or company, we will provide our best service to satisfy your particular needs. 10 years of experience.

Offers by Ebenezer Landscape Inc on Angi
Lopez Brothers Masonry Landscaping Irrigation

Specializing in all phases of landscaping, masonry, concrete, irrigation systems, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

MasonWorks LLC

MasonWorks specializes in design and construction of all types of stone and brick patios, walls and walkways, steps, decks and porches, outdoor kitchens and water falls, garden and retaining walls. From the first consultation to the final touches of each job, you will be in excellent hands. With more than three decades of experience, MasonWorks will assist you in every stage of the project, from materials choice to furniture selection. Your dream of owning an elegant and relaxing backyard retreat can become a reality. Family owned. Additional contact name - Jeff Souza. Additional e-mail - jeff@masonworks.me. Angie's List Award winning since 2009. Additional area served- Boston Metro, North sure and West

Offers by MasonWorks LLC on Angi

01/27/2015

Went very well, answered all questions concerning chimney condition etc. Very neat and clean, used drop clothes and vacuumed everything up. Wore booties too. Very professional, pleasant and courteous. Did not push or mention unneeded items such as flu-liner or chimney cap.

Description of Work
Cleaned fireplace chimney.

Category fireplaces

10/15/2013

It went very well. Dave was very responsive, courteous and professional. He seems to really know his business and is willing to jump right in. I was referred to Dave by a neighbor and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to someone else.

Description of Work
Dave came back to do some follow-up work on work that was done 5+ years ago, and also to patch some flashing and mortar on my chimneys that were allowing water to leak into the house.

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

Bad customer service

Description of Work
Tried to get a quote, but my baby was asking for attention, so that guy just hang up on me. He did not give me the chance to calm her down, I am glad that I did not get to go on with them. RUDE!

Category fireplaces

01/22/2011

Had an appt with this company and they never showed up, never called, never returned my calls. I will not be calling them again.

Description of Work
N/A: they were no shows.

Category chimney sweep,fireplaces

12/01/2008

I liked that the owner came to our house to give us an estimate. He was very professional. We found that all of the technicians who work here were clean and efficient. The clean up was thorough, and they were pleasant to do business with. We were impressed with the level of communication. They gave us a tutorial about our fireplaces and made sure before they left that we were comfortable in operat...

Description of Work
I had them replace a flue one one and do some light parging of the interior of both chimneys.

Category chimney repair,fireplaces

Category fireplace company

Inspect and sweep chimney flues, install stainless steel liners for oil and gas fired home heating boilers, furnaces and hot water heaters, install wood, coal and pellet stoves, install chimney liners for wood, pellet, coal, and gas stoves, install rain caps & replacement fireplace dampers.