GreenHow Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2008

Additional service areas - Norwood Brockton, Lynn Beverly, Concord Maynard, & Chelmsford Haverhill & portions of Ashland Norfolk, Boxford Gloucester, Cohasset Plymouth & Fitchburg Leominster. Award winning. Additional contact name - Lauren Greenhow....

The Poison Ivy Guy ~ Undesirable Plant Eradication Only

We are LICENSED and INSURED professional POISON IVY ERADICATORS covering ALL OF MASSACHUSETTS. We DO NOT offer Lawn Care or Landscaping Services. We are located in MetroWest so have the quickest response to Berlin, Boylston, Bolton, Hudson, Northborough, Marlborough, Southborough, Westborough, West Boylston, Worcester, Shrewsbury, Clinton, Lancaster, Sterling, Hopkinton, and Holliston. We do kill poison ivy in ALL OF MASSACHUSETTS so travel beyond these towns as well. We are affiliated with Coopers Poison Ivy Eradication Service. "No job is too small, so give us a call!"

RM Affordable Landscaping & Tree Service Inc

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED FULL LANDSCAPING COMPANY SERVICE, WITH MORE THAN 10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. OUR SPECIALTY IS TO MAKE YOUR HOME LOOK BEAUTIFUL AGAIN. (908) 456-5279 CALL US ABOUT YOUR SPRING CLEANUP, SOD INSTALLATION, TREE SERVICE, PATIOS. DON'T FORGET TO ASK US ABOUT YOUR HARDSCAPE PROJECT, PAVER INSTALLATION, RETAINING WALL. WE ALSO DO MASONRY- GET 15% OFF ON YOUR FALL CLEAN UP ON ALL JOBS OVER $1,000! DON'T FORGET TO ASK ABOUT OUR SPECIALS! IT'S NEVER TO EARLY TO ASK ABOUT SNOW REMOVAL FOR WINTER TIME!

Offers by RM Affordable Landscaping & Tree Service Inc on Angi
Simply Safer Premium Lawn Care, Inc

Our mission at Simply Safer Premium Lawn Care is to provide our customers the ability to enjoy all of the benefits of a nice green healthy lawn AND to provide this without jeopardizing your families health or the health of our local environment. We take a great deal of pride in the quality of the results that we provide. We also pride ourselves in being very competitively priced as you'll see when you call. We offer two different lawn care programs so that we can provide exactly what you're looking for. Our Organic-Based Lawn Program provides beautiful green turf and optimal control of weeds & insects while reducing pesticide use by 90%. Our Fully Organic Program provides excellent results and uses no chemicals at all for the safest lawn possible. To compliment these programs we also offer a full line of seeding and lawn renovation services along with Organic Mosquito & Tick Control and Tree & Shrub Care. We consistently provide the best results and service because of who we are. We aren't a franchise or a giant corporation, we're a local company. We live locally, we buy most of our products from local manufactures supporting New England jobs, our 17 trucks are all American made, and our employees are all on salary and we treat them as part of our family.

Offers by Simply Safer Premium Lawn Care, Inc on Angi

06/03/2020

Douglas S.

GreenHow is an excellent company - their servicepeople are knowledgable and thorough, follow up when they say they will, and go out of their way to make sure you are happy with their work. The back office team is also very attentive and professional. We had our property inspected when we moved in and were pleased enough with GreenHow's work that we contracted them to perform ongoing inspections every couple months. They have been great and we are quite happy!

Description of Work
Property inspection and ongoing service

Category pest control

Thank you for the great review. I appreciate your business and your feedback!

09/25/2017

Michael Z.

Very professional, on time. Call/email to set up appointments. Very happy with service.

Description of Work
Did year long pest control program

Category pest control

Thank you very much for the great review. I will share this with Donna & the team! Best regards, Sean

08/28/2017

Garrett M.

No one wants to have to deal with termites in their home, but if you have to do it, GreenHow is a good option. They were professional and thorough, explaining each and every step. They return to check on the bait stations every month and add as many new stations as they feel would help. The termites are still feasting on the bait, so I don't yet know if this will solve the problem, but I am hopeful.

Description of Work
Termite system installed and maintained

Category pest control

Thank you! I will share this with Michael. It is great to hear your feedback. How you feel about our service is the most important aspect of what we do (getting rid of pests is expected). Best, Sean

03/27/2017

Sarah K.

They managed to control both the ants and wasps as well as the rodents.

Description of Work
pest control

01/23/2017

mark P.

Pointless. The service tech was nice enough, put some foam under the siding in a few places, some copper 'wool' in other places. Didn't have any actual insight into where they were getting in, which was the whole point of the exercise. Claimed that mice don't climb, that they won't enter the garage through a gap, and then walk across the roof space of the attic to the house side because they fear predatory birds swooping down on them... through the garage roof. Interesting point of view. Anyway, a thorough waste of money. They were nice enough on the phone and nice enough in person but would rather sell a monthly trapping service. Yes, finding the point of entry is difficult, obviously. That is _why I paid them_. This represents my own opinion and my own experience. By all means try them, maybe it will work better for you. Again, they were nice and punctual.

Description of Work
I paid for a mouse exclusion, $300 Angie List special.

10/19/2016

Lin Y.

Wonderful. Sean was very knowledgeable and answered lots of our questions during the consultation. Though their price was a little bit expensive, I was extremely satisfied with the quality of their service. We first had Tom (couldn't remember the exact name) do our pest control visit. He was very thorough and reliable and willing to share knowledge. We then had Greenhow do the aeration and overseeding and fertilization. They scheduled me pretty soon and arrived on time for the service. The lawn is looking better now already!

Description of Work
My lawn had problem with some bare spots and also weeds. I was trying to solve the problems by doing the overseeding, etc. but as a new homeowner apparently I'm not experienced enough. I didn't think of having a lawn care service, until one day I had Sean come to do some pest control consultation.

Category pest control,lawn treatment

06/29/2016

jane M.

He responded quickly to my call. He was knowledgeable and thorough. He was honest. He told us that we did not have evidence of termites in the house although we did have them in the soil. He described preventive measures should we want them. I would definitely use him in the future, if necessary..

Description of Work
He checked our house and property for evidence of termites.

04/27/2016

Pamela M.

After having dealt with bedbugs two years ago, I was in a panic when I thought the problem had returned. Sean came to the house the day after I contacted them and took the time inspect everything - a far more thorough inspection than the previous company I had used did. He was incredibly patient and knowledgeable. He answered all of my questions and identified all the bugs I had bagged from various areas around the house (did I mention I was in a panic). He also explained exactly what to look for, where the typical signs might show up and various treatments available if the problem did recur. Luckily for me he found no signs of the bugs but I appreciate the time he took to allay my fears and give me detailed information. He was very professional (even offered to take his shoes off because it had started raining) and pleasant as was the woman I spoke to on the phone before he arrived. I will use GreenHow for any future pest control needs and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Inspection

Category pest control

Thank you very much for nice review. I appreciate your feedback and please let me know if you need anything from me. Best regards, Sean

04/12/2016

Brian M.

Set traps for mice. Returned to empty and reset traps. Filled entry ways to exclude new infestation.

Description of Work
Set traps for mice. Filled entry ways.

Category pest control,animal removal

Thank you very much for your great review and feedback. if you ever need anything further, please let us know. It is very important to all of us that you have a positive experience and we are happy to hear that you did.

06/04/2015

Julia W.

Sean Greenhow called and let me know he was coming by the house this morning 6/6. He found area on side of house where there were still openings and sealed them with mesh or polyurethane. Also offered a free interior trap check and refund by mail. This should resolve our issues and keep the mice out!

Description of Work
Quick response to our call. Service provider set traps. He used mesh to seal some access points but said he didn't have time for all. Recommended we use foam spray. Home Depot recommended against this. Talked with Greenhow and asked what to do. Have not heard back.

Category pest control

Hi [Member Name Removed], I was sorry to read your review. I thought this had been resolved when I first heard of it. I will come out first thing tomorrow, Saturday 6-6 to review the situation, and will be refunding your service charge. That is not the type of experience we want you to have. Best regards, Sean

GreenHow Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2008

225 Riverview Ave Ste B3

AUBURNDALE, MA 02466

Organic and low impact solutions for lawn care, pest control, termite control, lawn integrated pest management, green pest management materials & protocols. Organic Tick Service.