Cryan Landscape Contracting

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2010

Welcome to Cryan Landscape Contractors, Inc. We have been providing landscape solutions in Southern New England for almost 20 years. Whether it is professional landscape development, construction, or management services, we are the experienced team that can assist you to get your project done. Our practices are environmentally friendly and horticulturally sound....

E.A Masonry

E.A Masonry

E.A Masonry 30 years experienced in any kind of masonry work.

07/26/2017

From start to finish both Kevin and Dave were a breath of fresh air to work with. the pricing was competitive and the work was top notch. Through every portion of the project they communicated with me and asked opinions on how i wanted final product etc. I look forward to continue working with them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major landscape project. I purchased a new home recently and the previous owner started a large scale landscape project and stopped in the middle of it. There were hills 20' high that needed to be graded and have a stone wall installed. The grading around the entire home was a mess and there was piles of material left all over the property. I also needed various trenching projects etc to be taken care of. As well as trees removed at very difficult locations.

CATEGORY excavators,landscaping,lawn service,mulch,pavers, gravel,tree service,lakefront landscaping

09/29/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great job, mulching and edging looks great!

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch,lakefront landscaping

02/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They never returned my phone message that was left with their answering service

CATEGORY tree service,lakefront landscaping

10/20/2014

I was perfectly satisfied. They were fine. I had no complaints. They were in my driveway for 20 minutes. The company is right across the street from mine. I think they're fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've only used them once for some driveway work. They put dry ice on my driveway because it was frozen.

CATEGORY snow removal

07/12/2014

The initial contact went well. we set up and appointment, meet with Kevin in early September and received an estimate. Decided to go with Cryan and sent in a deposit. A few weeks to a month passed and my husband contacted them to find out where we were in their schedule. Apparently the employee that received the deposit never told anybody and we slipped through the cracks, we were told that the em...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway Construction -Installed 2" asphalt binder course Landscape Construction Services - Excavation and Prep. Spread pile at rear with backhoe/dozer. Backyard Patio- excavated and put in gravel base.

CATEGORY excavators,landscaping,pavers, gravel,lakefront landscaping

Commercial & residential landscape management maintenance. Construction. Condominium. Snow removal services.

Sell landscape materials.