C&W Painting

Founded 2014 • With Angi since September 2015

we are a group off friends whom decide to get together and do what we do best "make the costumers happy"....

Style Painting, Inc

Style Painting, Inc

Looking for a company you can trust to complete your painting job? With 16 years experience rest assured that you don’t have to look anymore! Style Painting is here to answer your questions, help you define your goals, and provide top services to complete whatever painting job you have in mind. We use only the best quality paint, the newest technology, and expert painters to create a new look for your home. Update with the latest trends in home colors creating a beautiful style throughout your interior, or give the outside of your home a makeover with fresh paint that will make it look new again.

Offers by Style Painting, Inc on Angi

06/23/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY interior painters

04/06/2016

the job that they did was nice, organized, and clean. I used these guys two times last year. they also did a really good price to do my basement. I highly recommend this company. they did an amazing job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired these guys to do the interior of my house. they did a really great job preparing for the job. they also replaced a couple of sheetrock's in my bathroom and my bedroom. they replaced some base boards also.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

we do all kind's of painting , finishing carpentry and dry wall.

no plumbing,electric and landscaping.