Bartlett Tree Experts

Founded 1907 • With Angi since October 2001

Additional Contact - Matt Shields. Additional DBA - Cedar lawn Tree Service Inc....

Lawn Care and Fertilization Services in Massachusetts. Rutland Turf Care is the lawn care division of Rutland Nurseries, a premier landscape design and construction firm for over 60 years in New England. We take the guesswork out of establishing and maintaining a healthy, green lawn that stays beautiful all season long. With the harsh winters and extreme fluctuations in temperature in Massachusetts, it is very important to choose a turf management specialist that understands the climate and soil in MA. Our lawn care programs have been developed with over 60 years of experience in the landscaping business right here in New England. Our team of highly trained specialists understands the nutritional needs of Massachusetts turf , and uses the highest quality lawn fertilizer and turf products available only to professionals. Rutland Turf Care also offers Mosquito & Tick Control Programs to keep your family safe and enjoying the outdoors all summer long! NEW- we also now offer Deer Control Programs to protect your landscape design investment from hungry deer during the harsh winter months. Lawn Fertilizer Service Lawn fertilization companies in Massachusetts have a great challenge with our harsh winters and extreme summer temperatures. Timing is everything when it comes to applying the right types of fertilizer and other lawn care products at the right time. The key to a healthy, green lawn is the RIGHT amount of fertilizer and weed control at the RIGHT time of year and at the RIGHT application rate. Besides proper fertilization, our turf management specialists also offer treatment for these common lawn issues: crabgrass management, grub control, dandelion control, insect control, aeration services, overseeing, fungicide applications, herbicide applications, lime applications Lawn installations and restorations are also available.15% OFF FOR ALL MILITARY ACTIVE AND RETIRED

Stefano's Landscaping, located in Saugus, MA, is owned and operated by Greg Stefano, established in 2002, and incorporated in 2006. We pride ourselves on being a full-service landscape and construction company, serving both residential and commercial properties. Regardless of the size or complexity of each project, Stefano's excels at constructing environments noted for quality, and attention to detail. Projects are professionally designed, built, maintained and supervised by experienced management with a dedicated commitment to customer satisfaction. We provide only the highest quality products on all landscape and construction projects. When you choose Stefano’s Landscaping, you benefit from our extensive experience. Additional DBAs - Stefano's Landscaping Co, Stefano's Landscaping Greg Stefano. Stefano's Landscaping is a Belgard Authorized Contractor. We also belong to the following organizations, BBB, PLANET and SIMA. And are ICPI and NCMA certified.

08/01/2018

Very professional, the person who came out made me feel confident in their expertise. I would like to compliment their proposal process, I listed 7 things I wanted addressed, they drew up a proposal with the things I needed done and a cost for each. They made sure to confirm which services I actually wanted done before they started. I was very satisfied.

Description of Work
Various yard and tree services

07/06/2017

There was 2 people. One in the tree and one to clean up the branches as they came down.

Description of Work
They took down 3 trees in the backyard.

09/18/2016

Great! Honest! Didn't charge since they thought there wasn't anything they could do.

Description of Work
Checked a tree that was sick

08/14/2016

Really well. I met with Ben, the arborist/estimator, who was able to give me an estimate right during our meeting. He recommended pruning plus cabling (plus a couple of services that I decided not to get). A couple of weeks later, a crew came out to the house and did the work. It only took a couple of hours and they did a good job. The cabling is barely noticeable unless you know it is there, and ...

Description of Work
Tree pruning

03/04/2015

Great, as always. They saved my home from further damage. Professional and thorough.

Description of Work
Ice dam remediation

Category tree service

Landscape construction & tree, cutting, pruning, fertilizing, disease control & masonry work.

Lawn cutting.