O & R Painting Services

Founded 2015 • With Angi since April 2018

O & R Painting is a premier home improvement company specializing in interior and exterior residential projects. We proudly serve the Boston metropolitan area and with over 10 years of experience in our trade, we provide the highest of quality on all of our projects. Our services include: Interior & Exterior Painting, Deck Maintenance & Repair, Deck Staining & Painting, Pressure Washing, Gutter Cleaning & Painting and much more. We now also offer Housecleaning services - Deep Housecleaning, Basic Housecleaning, Post-Construction Cleaning, Move-In/Move-Out Cleaning and more. Call us today to schedule an appointment! For Housecleaning please contact Tatiane at (781) 866-0025 or desouzatatiane9@gmail.com....

A Service Provider's profile image

+34 more images

interior painting (12)house painting (8)drywall (2)house cleaning (1)decks & porches (1)

08/06/2022

David W.

Paolo was a gem! Detail oriented, hard-working, left no trace behind! Place looks fabulous! Would definitely recommend using them!

Description of Work
Indoor and outdoor painting (lots of peeled paint)

Category decks, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/02/2022

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!!

10/22/2020

Dennis T.

it went well

Description of Work
outside and inside house

Category drywall, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

12/19/2019

Lorraine M.

He told me to text him 2 days before he comes - I texted 1 week before my scheduled appt. His response was Hi. I asked if I was still scheduled for 12/26 & his response was I do. I then asked should I call you or can you tell me what time you will be arriving - never heard back from him. Next day, I asked that he call me; still not hearing from him I asked Please Call Me; still not hearing from him I asked Do you still work off of Angies List? He called me a 1-2 hrs later asking for the address. I told him I wished he had called me yesterday because today I have someone coming over to give me an estimate - I applied for his services in Oct and if he acted this unprofessional - I couldn't take the risk of having him in my home to paint for me. So very unhappy because I had taken a day off from work next week to have this done.

Description of Work
BedRoom Painted

Work Completed On 12/19/2019

10/01/2019

Clayton H.

They were too fully booked from their special. I guess that's a good thing for them, but they should anticipate better.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

09/17/2019

Devin H.

O&R did a great job. They kept a tidy site and worked quickly. I'll have to wait to see how the job holds up but in general I'm really happy with the work and would recommend them. Their pricing is excellent.

Description of Work
Exterior painting and window reglazing

Work Completed On 09/11/2019

06/12/2019

Karen J.

It went well

Description of Work
painting exterior entrance and stairs, staining deck and replacing rotted wood

Category house painters

Work Completed On 06/12/2019

06/09/2019

Evelyn D.

Roque and his co-worker were wonderful. He kept in touch w/me almost every day until the job was completed. They, scraped, primed, and used 2 coats of paint. They worked from early morning until about 6:00 p.m. This job took the 2 days to complete & I'm delighted w/the results. Yes, I would hire them again and I encourage you to hire these honest, hard working men.

Description of Work
Two decks, a fence, and a porch in the back yard.

Work Completed On 06/09/2019

Review for O & R Painting Services - 1087 Massachusetts Ave, Arlington, MA - 37919894

06/03/2019

Theodore H.

The team arrived timely and finished the job in no time at all. I plan to use again in the future. If you decide to use to for a project you will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Painted a dining room

Work Completed On 05/31/2019

04/24/2019

Eddlyne A.

I’m very happy with the work done.

Description of Work
They patched drywall from an electrical upgrade. They painted the entire house including ceiling.

Category drywall, interior painters

04/08/2019

Jim C.

I would give Rocco a 10+ and would recommend him to everyone. He did a perfectly beautiful paint job, was neat, courteous, cleaned up and really went beyond to make me very satisfied with the job.

Description of Work
paint bedroom and basement

Work Completed On 04/08/2019

08/13/2018

James A D.

My house looks so beautiful! Roque and his team did an excellent job. I was nervous because the siding is aluminum (can become dented if not handled with care) and any time I pay a decent chunk of money, I want to be sure it is money well spent. I was so impressed not only with his attention to detail, but how easy he was to communicate with. I've hired many home-improvement professionals over the years, Roque stands out as being one of the most pleasant and skilled to have around. I would definitely hire O&R again.

Description of Work
Exterior painting, siding and trim

Category house painters

Work Completed On 07/24/2018

07/14/2018

Leslie S.

Amazing work! Perfect color-match & superb outcome!

Description of Work
Back stairs & porch painted

Work Completed On 07/14/2018

07/11/2018

Joseph M.

Absolutely great professionals who listened to what I wanted and I couldn't be happier with the end results! They were extremely kind and organized, as they were able to complete both my bedrooms and bathroom on such short notice. I called in the morning and got a call back just a couple of minutes later with a date and time that worked for me so that they could pass by to give me a free estimate! They were quick, punctual, reliable and affordable!! The quality of the work was amazing, and I will definitely be having them over again for another room that I need painted. I would highly recommend checking out O.R. Painting Services, you'll be very satisfied with their work! They also provide housecleaning which is super convenient as I called about a week after they had painted my house. They did a great job! Just as the painting, they were reliable, quick and also affordable. I had absolutely no complaints as their quality of work speaks for themselves.

Description of Work
Needed two bedroom walls and ceilings painted, bathroom ceiling Needed Housecleaning

Category house cleaning, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/19/2018

07/11/2018

Jeanne M.

Worker arrived on time and worked diligently and professionally. I needed ceilings painted in living room, hallway and bedroom. I also had an enclosed back porch where the ceiling was wood. This was replaced and painted. All walls and furniture were covered in plastic. I was quite impressed with the attention to detail. Each room was vacuumed and dusted after it was finished. I am definitely going to use them on my next project and have already referred them to others. Great job!

Description of Work
Ceilings painted

Work Completed On 07/02/2018