MKC Associates LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2006

MKC Associates Home Inspection The best way to know your home. Providing professional, thorough, licensed, budget-conscious home inspections for clients....

We have over 20 years of experience in building consulting, home inspection & teaching. We offer clients an inspection that is thorough & that will help them understand a building's strengths, problems & repair needs. We are 6 year Super Service Award winners beginning in 2010.

A home inspection is one of the most critical parts of a real estate transaction. The role of the home inspector is to educate purchasers on the biggest transaction in their lives. Prospective home buyers depend on the home inspector to put home and building criteria into proper perspective so that an informed decision can be made. MA License #787 - ASHI Member.

Specializing in inspections and radon testing for residential and commercial properties. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/28/2018

Morgan was prompt, friendly, and very thorough. This will be our first home and he was very patient explaining and making clear which issues were important and which were not. We received the report the next day and it was as thorough as the in-person inspection. When I called to make the appointment, the woman on the phone was also pleasant and helpful.

Description of Work
Home inspection

12/03/2018

Rob did a great job. He is thorough and gave a very detailed inspection report that helped me in identifying and getting the issues resolved from the seller. Great work guys.

Description of Work
Home inspection and Radon inspection

Category home inspection,radon testing

05/14/2018

From easy scheduling on MKC's website through inspection report provided 30 hours later (there was a lot to cover), my wife and I had a pleasant experience with MKC Associates. Morgan was punctual and went through far more than we could have ever anticipated with a home inspection. Thorough, patient, and conversational, Morgan answered any and all questions with professionalism and courtesy. Never...

Description of Work
Home Inspection (Insect/Radon)

03/01/2018

This was the 4th home that Rob Amaral has inspected for me and I can't imagine using anyone else. Based on his reports, I have purchased 3 of the 4 homes he has inspected. While he may be a little more expensive than other inspectors, you are paying for his expertise, and it is worth every penny! My most recent purchase was an older multi-family home and because of all the issues he found I was ab...

Description of Work
Home inspection: multi-family

06/09/2017

Wonderful. Morgan Cohen is fantastic! He is exceptionally thorough but also takes the time to show you and explain the issues he finds. He is happy to answer questions and helps provide a balanced perspective when evaluating and prioritizing work to be done. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
We hired MKC to perform a home inspection including a radon test.

Category home inspection,radon testing

Exterior, Structure, Heating & Air Conditioning. Plumbing, Electrical, Interior, & Appliances.

Lead Paint Testing, Mold Testing, & Indoor Air Quality Testing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal