Mirak Automotive Group

Auto Transmission
Auto Transportation
Auto Accessories
Auto Tires

Full service dealership selling new and pre-owned cars and trucks. Financing available. The Service, Collision, and Parts Center is one of the largest in New England!...

Auto Shipper's Express Inc

Since 1998 Auto Shippers Express has been the go to source for thousands of collectors, dealers, and auto transport customers who need to get their vehicles shipped. Founded with the principal that the prompt safe delivery for their vehicles was what Auto Shippers Express customers deserved. To insure that this takes place Auto Shippers Express screens their drivers, for accident history, experience and expected delivery time. For both open and enclosed transport call for a free quote; mention the Angie List coupon to save $25. BBB A+

Michael J Hynes Auto Repair

Hynes Auto Repair was founded in 1959 by Michael J. Hynes Sr. We service the Boston, Brookline, Chestnut Hill areas. We are a direct referral shop for all major insurance companies. Now a third generation family business, we continue to provide outstanding customer service emphasizing excellence in auto body work. Our certified technicians and office personnel are second to none with a policy to treat each vehicle as if it were our own. Complete auto body, collision and painting services. We pride ourselves in personalized service.

Car-Go Auto Transport

Established in 1979, our customer service is one of the best in the transport industry. Since 1979, we have had plenty of time to build a vehicle transport company that is second to none. All of our employees are competent, courteous and respectful. Our rates are among some of the most competitive of all reputable vehicle transporters. Choose an auto transport company that has established a reputation as being reliable in the car hauling industry. The absolute lowest price isn't worth the difference if a car transport company delivers your car late or damaged. We have been providing dependable and reliable shipping services for your auto transport needs for over 40 years. Choose an auto transport company that puts your needs first. Our number 1 goal is to fulfill your needs. Our reliability and integrity put us above the competition as we strive to meet your every vehicle transport needs. Contact several companies for your quotes to get a range of what you should expect to pay. You’ll find our rates comparable to other major auto shippers in the industry, while providing you with superior customer service. Please visit our website, www.cargoautotransport.com, to learn more about us, get a good understanding of our standard time frame, our FAQs, and how auto transport works.

08/14/2017

The cost is included so it did not cost me anything. Overall they have been fine.Quality is fine. I show up and I get an appointment. They are always timely. They have been fine with professionalism.

Description of Work
Oil change.

07/12/2017

Effortless with great results for both sales and service, 100% recommended.

Description of Work
Had a brake job and other maintenance done and it was of the highest quality with factory parts vy a certified factory trained technician. I also recently traded in a vehicle for e Genesis G80 lease at their Genesis store and have never owned a nicer vehicle for an incredibly low lease payment for an AWD Luxury sedan.

Category auto repair,car sales

06/05/2017

They were quick and courteous and billed it correctly. I came away with a good impression.

Description of Work
needed oil change on GM Maven Lyft rental.

04/07/2016

I have a prepaid maintenance with them, so I just give them a little coupon. I usually have to wait a while. I have moved so they are not in a convenient location, but I have prepaid the maintenance, so if I didn't have that, I wouldn't use them.

Description of Work
We use Mirak. I use them for oil changes and maintenance. I last went for an oil change.

Category

02/11/2016

It was fine. They were very helpful. I didn't have any problem with them. I was able to make the appointment and they took it. They gave me a ride back when I had to leave my car. I think it was fine. It was good. Their punctuality was okay.

Description of Work
I've had my car done at Mirak Chevrolet. I have some shocks replaced.

Category auto repair

New & Used Auto Sales & Service, Collision Repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express