ARLINGTON ROOFING & CARPENTRY

Founded 1991 • With Angi since April 2007

2.8

PO BOX 1078

Arlington, MA 02474

5 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR . COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. AFTER HOURS CHARGE APPLIES. LICENSE #043505. ...

07/16/2011

Marianne W.

They showed up on time. Gave me the same description of the work they will do as all the other estimates that I got. Hired them because of the price was a little lower and they were a local company. When the owner is around the work gets done. When he is not (he left to start another job) they pretty much sit around. After checking the work I found a few things I wanted completed or fixed. Owner was very nice and promises to show up and fix the repairs but it's been 6 weeks. The work would take less than half an hour. I also found out that they did not pull a permit. They also did a job for my next door neighbor and left all that trash in my yard. They do a job not necessarily the right way, but the easy way. They did not complete the job, and I havent seen them since. I would not reccommend them to do anything. Please Beware.

Description of Work
repair porch; put up new fence, replaced small roof over porch

Category contractors, decks, roofing

04/25/2007

BRIAN & SARAH B.

I would not use this company again. I am sorry to inform you that they left a mess after they were done working. I took it upon myself to contact the company. The guy gave me attitude. He basically told me I just wanted it all and wanted everything perfect. I would not use the company again more than anything because of the guy's attitude. It was poor. The quality of work done was decent, but I didn't like dealing with someone who had a bad attitude.

Description of Work
Part of our 1600 square foot home was re-roofed by this company. They also removed drywall in one area of our attic. It was an extensive job.

OLD TYME CHIMNEY SWEEP

We are a family owned and operated business serving Dennis, Buzzards Bay and greater Cape Cod, Massachusetts, which allows us to charge our clients the fairest and lowest prices, comparative to other companies. You’ll find we will call you back when other companies won’t! Since 1986, we’ve offered a wide variety of chimney services to our satisfied clients. Our employees are all friendly professionals who are trained in the chimney business and we’re happy to address your questions and concerns. We take our time to make sure that each problem is fixed completely and correctly, ensuring proper functioning of your chimney. Quality chimney maintenance and repair can keep your chimney clean and clear, allowing you to sit back and relax around the fire without worry. Old Tyme Chimney Sweep is the premier business for all of your chimney needs. We are located in Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts, and are proud to provide our clients with dependable and affordable services to update, fix and maintain their chimneys. Our services range from installation and maintenance to chimney caps, chimney water sealing, chimney lining and chimney relining. We have the best equipment in the business to handle any kind of job, and no job is too big or too small. Call us today to schedule your appointment - (508) 759-0930 or visit our website at www.oldtymechimneysweep.com

Color Matters Painting, Inc.

"We are a company of home improvement that aims to offer a good service with a good price. Our commitment with quality has more than 14 years. We guarantee our services with a 3 years warranty and we are fully insured to serve you better. Our goal is to make your life simple letting you feel that you can count on us when the question is renovation."

ST. NICK'S CHIMNEY SERVICE

We have 20+ years of experience in Chimney Maintenance and Repair. Call Nick (Owner) @ (857) 312-3065 for an immediate response to all your chimney needs.

Offers by ST. NICK'S CHIMNEY SERVICE on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard

RUBBER, SHINGLE, & SLATE ROOFING. GUTTERS, CHIMNEYS, CHIMNEY CAPS, INSULATION, & WINDOWS.