Affordable Cabinet Refacing

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2010

18 Dundee Park # 10

Andover, MA 01810

No gimmicks. No high pressure. We're not like those other companies, where a slick salesman shows up at your house, gives a three hour presentation, starts his or her quote at double or triple the price it should be, creates bogus discounts, and tries to high-pressure you into paying ridiculously high prices. We simply give your our best price up front. No games or high pressure! Our team has installed over 2,000 kitchens since 1989! Regardless of what your kitchen looks like now, we can transform it into a beautiful "after" kitchen for you. By the time we've finished our magic, your cabinets will look just as good (if not better) than new. Not only can they look better, but with the addition of a few inexpensive options they can be much more functional too. Things like roll out shelves and tilt trays make it much more pleasant to work in the kitchen....

04/19/2022

Doris D.

We can't say enough great things about Affordable Cabinets!. The company is extremely kind and efficient, from Shaun who helped us tremendously come up with our refacing our old wood-looking cabinets to a nice bright antique white cabinets which are beautiful. Matthew the installer and his team were exceptional, very neat and clean went above and beyond our expectations. Bob did our backsplash, which looks amazing, he also helped in the two bathrooms to help with plumbing for our new countertops. Mathew gave us great advice on the bathroom cabinets and added extra pullouts, which are fabulous. Jimmy put in additional lighting in our kitchen, which highlights the beautiful cabinets even more. Debra was fantastic to work with, very pleasant, and always kept us informed the day before of delivery of materials, and when staff would be arriving. Best experience we've had, we went from dull gloomy to nice antique white and bright. I highly recommend this company!! Doris D

Description of Work
We needed our Cabinets Refaced in our kitchen and two bathroom sink cabinets

03/07/2022

John S.

Affordable came into our home and took our 36 year old cherry cabinets from dark and dreary to bright and exciting! We were looking for a kitchen solution that would update our kitchen but did not want to engage in a full gut. And we were planning to sell within a couple of years. Jack came in and in one week our kitchen was transformed to a 'model kitchen'. Cabinets were refaced in white, doors added with shiny new hardware, and when we added new stainless appliances and tile flooring, it looked totally brand new. In fact, we did sell our home recently and many of the prospective buyers, in their comments, specifically mentioned the new cabinets. The actual buyer loved the new kitchen and cited it as one of the reasons for their purchase. All of this at a cost of about 20-25% of what we were looking at for a full kitchen remodel. The work was done on time, the area was kept neat and clean, and the attention to detail was fantastic. We recommended Affordable friends of ours who were getting ready to sell and Affordable also transformed their kitchen which aided them in selling their home. Could not recommend Affordable Cabinet Refacing any more highly.

Description of Work
Kitchen Cabinets

12/31/2021

Klar L.

Amazing company and people. Very skilled, meticulous , professional and forthright. Chuck, Shawn, Jack and Debra made everything as easy as one could expect.

Description of Work
kitchen cabinets

08/24/2021

Kelly H.

We can’t say enough great things about Affordable Cabinets! What an awesome company filled with extremely kind and efficient employees. From Shaun who assessed all of our needs, to Justin & Mike who worked endlessly to meticulously make our old dark cabinets white & beautiful! Scott built on the additional cabinet space that perfectly matches the other cabinets and Bob did all if the backsplash, which looks amazing!! Jimmy put in additional lighting under the cabinets and above, which highlights it all. Debra was such a pleasure and consistently kept in touch with us on scheduling appointments and following up. Our kitchen looks brand new & beautiful!!

Description of Work
Refaced kitchen cabinets & added additional cabinets & drawers to kitchen area

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, cabinet refacing

03/15/2021

Ruth M.

went great The cabinets came out awesome.

Description of Work
kitchen cabinets refaced

12/16/2020

Norma G.

Best experience my kitchen went from dark and gloomy to white and bright. Everyone I dealt with great however the installer Matthew was the best. Never had someone work so hard and meticulous as him. I highly recommend this company!!!!

Description of Work
Refaced kitchen cabinets

11/01/2020

Dianne C.

Updated review:: I have a silverware draw that actually holds silverware! After a long road the issues were understood and corrected. It took phone conversation with Bob and the issues were taken care of pretty quickly. If only I had know who the correct contact was from the beginning. Bob came out to the house on November 27th and brought Mathew to correct the issues. Mathew explained that a few things would not be perfect, but understood the concept of make an error obvious. Mathew finished “the finish work” and it has made a huge difference in my kitchen. It looks great and professionally completed.

Description of Work
Refaced cabinets and update tired kitchen

10/26/2020

robert H.

Installer was meticulous in his attention to detail. A real pro at what he does. Area was kept neat and clean at all times. Installer (Jack) answered all questions and was a gentleman at all times. Everything in the process from home show display, to cabinet measurement visit, to final installation was first rate. would recommend to anyone. P.S. had 3 estimates from other refacing companies, Affordable was the best and most detailed.

Description of Work
Cabinets needed major work in kitchen

07/22/2020

Aileen J.

My cabinets look fantastic. This was done during COVID and the installers were very careful to close the kitchen off from the house so we were all safe. The cabinets and drawers are both beautiful and more usable than they were with soft closes and smooth drawers.

Description of Work
Cabinet refacing

02/18/2020

Loretta B.

Awesome! Debra in the office was wonderful as well as the fella that came to fix the small splits. Wonderful experience.

Description of Work
After a few years there were a couple of minor repairs that needed to be done so I called Affordable and they couldn't have been nicer and the best part is they repairs were totally free of charge. Highly recommend this company for any refacing needs.

Category cabinet refacing

Hi [Member Name Removed] Thank you so much for your very kind words. Have a wonderful evening and enjoy that kitchen! ;) Debra

09/27/2019

dana B.

Affordable Cabinets is a great place to do business. They are on top of everything, even finishing before the anticipated date! Clearly, they exceeded our expectations! I'd hire them again in a heart-beat!

Description of Work
Had my cabinets refaced.

Category home remodeling, cabinet refacing

09/11/2019

Deb D.

Highly professional business, the quality of work was excellent and their customer service can’t be beat. They set a schedule for every aspect of the process and met every deadline. I’d definitely hire them again and highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets refaced and new cabinet added.

Category custom cabinets, countertops, woodworking, cabinet refacing

09/05/2019

Marie N.

This company is wonderful. My kitchen cabinets look beautiful. The installers were skilled, professional, courteous and punctual. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Refacing my kitchen cabinets.

08/31/2019

Bill S.

excellent.. profesional, reliable, quality work. would hire them again. great job. great company

Description of Work
Refaced kitchen cabinets and replaced counter tops

Category countertops, cabinet refacing

08/21/2019

Molly M.

Excellent service, cost and quality. Work was performed within 2 days and our small, oddly configured kitchen has been transformed with a modern look and double the storage.

Description of Work
Cabinet re-facing and new cabinet installation

08/20/2019

Sarah K.

After I let the company know of cracked laminate and overtightened screws in drawers they came right out and made sure everything was perfect. Their receptionist, Debbie, is fantastic as well.

Description of Work
cabinets refaced

06/24/2019

Danielle R.

Affordable Cabinets was excellent to work with. From the same day quote to scheduling and installation, I had a great overall experience with them. Their contractors were on time, professional and cleaned up after themselves. They were in and out in 2 days and I had a brand new kitchen! I would recommend them to any one interested in refacing their cabinets.

Description of Work
Refacing of Kitchen Cabinets

06/11/2019

Charles B.

Affordable Cabinet Refacing did an outstanding job on its install and even a more fabulous job following up on time worn issues. Bob and Jack saw to it that our kitchen and looked BETTER than ever on their follow up on those minor issues. Debra was fantastic making certain that we were happy, keeping touch more than weekly. An awesome group of people and pride in their workmanship...following up seven years later and making EVERYTHING right.

Description of Work
Kitchen Cabinet Refacing

Category custom cabinets, woodworking, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

05/20/2019

christine B.

We are delighted! Our installer, Damon, was top notch. He was efficient, accommodating, and professional. He was always on time, and worked long days. The job was finished in the promised time frame. All of the contractors with whom we interacted for this job were excellent. The kitchen looks beautiful and we saved thousands of dollars.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet refacing and some rebuilding of cabinets

Category countertops, marble & granite, cabinet refacing

05/20/2019

amy D.

Jack was amazing!!!!! I can't say enough about how great of a job he did.

Description of Work
Replaced cabinet doors

05/17/2019

DOMINIC L.

great Shawn the owner came to my house he showed me samples ,measured, quoted , i was happy ,i signed contract ,3 weeks later he sent his super craftsman Jack who was a perfectionist i am 100% happy ,Shawn is coming back to my house to quote cabinets in my bathroom , Deborah the office manager/job cordinator was super to deal with. do not think twice about hiring Affordable Cabinet Refacing they are great ,they do just what they say and more

Description of Work
kitchen cabinet refacing

04/29/2019

pamela B.

very well , the installer arrived on time and asked me if I had any question before he got started He told me what to expect and how long he though it would take then he went right to work . the counter top installer were also on time came and installed my new counter in two hours and it looks beautiful . Larry my cabinet installer also installed a new backsplash which I love and he also did a great job on that . Over all I would highly recommend Affordable Cabinet Refacing they did a wonderful job at a great price and in four days I have a beautiful new kitchen I love it . Pam Blanchette

Description of Work
Cabinet refacing

Category ceramic tile, countertops

04/05/2019

John Z.

Mathew came the day it was scheduled and did an Amazing job , I couldn’t be more happier with him and the company he works for. I highly recommend Affordable Cabinet Refacing .AAAA+

Description of Work
Cabinet Refacing

04/05/2019

Gregory D.

If you are in the market for cabinet refacing, look no further than Affordable Cabinet Refacing. This organization does it right! They are kind, informative, reasonably priced, prompt, professional and the result is beautiful. There's a business card I'll keep and reuse for future projects. Job well done!! Thank you ACR!! Greg Dunleavy

Description of Work
We need 8 kitchen cabinet doors replaced and four drawer doors replaced

03/19/2019

Louis L.

I cannot say enough about these folks. Incredible customer service and installation was a breeze. Absolutely Superb installation job, and the new quality cabinet doors make my kitchen look incredibly rich and warm.

Description of Work
Kitchen Cabinet Door Replacement