AD PAINTING

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2008

Painting....

BrightHouse Power Washing

BrightHouse Power Washing

Bright House Power Washing is dedicated to providing perfect results to our customers. We deliver a spotless property, but we also go one step further – through superior services, we ensure that our solutions last. Our team is proud to serve residential and commercial properties across Western/Worcester Massachusetts and Across the New Hampshire Line . We’ll always come to your home or business with the best equipment, the most effective cleansers, and professional and prompt customer service. We don’t count any job one that is complete until we’ve left your space looking spotless, revitalized, and ready to wow.

09/12/2020

Amaro and his crew were exceptional. He recently stained our large home and the home of our daughter. He does meticulous work, is highly professional, and very pleasant. He well-deserves all the wonderful comments he receives and we highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

07/28/2015

Amaro is wonderful. He is very pleasant to deal with, very professional, and flexible. The house looks great! I will definitely use him again (but hopefully the paint lasts 10 years).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted house, power-washed and stained deck, and painted one half bath.

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

01/05/2015

AD Painting is one of the best companies i have ever hired. The service was cheerful, punctual, efficient, clean and very reasonably priced. Excellent all around. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting of two story home

CATEGORY house painters

07/09/2014

They gave a written estimate. They came when they said they would. The result looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed windows and garage. Scarped/sanded away all peeling old paint. Applied and undercoat and finish coat of paint on all windows, outside doors, alcoves and the garage. The rest of the house has vinyl siding. Mr Ferreira and his assistant did and excellent job. They were neat and cleaned up after painting.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

07/09/2014

He repainted the inside of my house several years ago, including the kitchen cabinets (a detailed job!), and had painted the outside of my house twice. He's an immaculate and hard worker. Now most of my neighbors use his services as well! Highly recommend you give him a try. His prices are very competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used AD Painting for over 15 years for all the painting projects on my house. Amaro is very honest and does a great job, both interior and exterior painting.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters