Safe Responsible Movers

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2012

We are licensed and insured moving professionals dedicated to making your move a hassle-free success. We take pride in offering prompt, reliable, and efficient moving service to all our customers, from a student moving from between dorms to a family upgrading from a 3-bedroom house to a 5-bed. We'll do everything we can to ensure your move is done quickly and competently -and, of course, safely and responsibly -- it's in the name, after all. We provide fully equipped 16ft and 24ft trucks. Need a piano moved? We are equipped with the equipment, manpower and experience to handle uprights, spinets and baby grand pianos. Hoisting services available as well as loading/unloading of your truck or POD. We can acquire parking permits for your move at a reasonable cost. Safe Responsible Movers is licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Public Utilities (license #31608). Safe Responsible Movers carries workman's compensation, general liability, cargo, and commercial auto insurance....

Marathon Moving Company Inc

Marathon Moving Company Inc

50 Employees. Charges by the hour. Award winning. Recipient of Best of Boston 2013 awarded by Boston Magazine. Cost is determined by the job. Additional contact name - Paul J. Nelson. Additional phone numbers - (781) 300-3200, (617) 969-5152. Additional email - info@marathonmoving.com. See website for phone number. Additional DBA - Marathon Moving Co.

Offers by Marathon Moving Company Inc on Angi

08/21/2020

I've hired Safe Responsible Movers multiple times and referred them many times. They do the job right, on budget, and are, well... responsible movers! Also, a great crew - positive, upbeat, and respectful. It says a lot about a company when their employees are that way. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved home, and office on two seperate occasions

06/26/2019

These guys are fantastic. I had 35 years worth of stuff and they packed that truck so fast like their lives depended on it. Also, just bought a new couch set before I was informed I had to move. Couldn't get up the stairs to new place. They hoisted it up over my back deck after care assessment and finally got it in. Their price was ridiculously low. I high recommend these guys. They don't mess aro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving to new address

08/18/2017

I've already recommended these guys and will do so again. They got the permits up on both ends of the job, showed up on time, with 5 movers to do the job, wrapped all the furniture, and moved rapidly to get the move-out and in done in about 5 hours. They didn't stop - no complaining about stairs (there were many) or weighty items. And the whole thing cost less than we'd estimated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move 3 bedroom in town from South End to South Boston (we had packed everything and already moved artwork and lamps but they wrapped furniture and hauled boxes)

04/13/2017

I would definitely recommend Safe Responsible Movers to others. They were very responsive to all of my questions leading up to the move, and when it came time to do the moving, they were fast and efficient. We didn't have a ton of stuff to be moved so it only took them about 2 hours. There were 3 men helping with the move, but one of the showed up about 15-20 minutes late. However, because of his ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We moved from a 3 bedroom apartment in Jamaica Plain to another 3 bedroom apartment in Jamaica Plain.

09/19/2016

Moved us from Medford to Millis and were fantastic. On-time, very careful with our possessions, super fast, and were under their estimate. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved in Boston area.

CATEGORY moving companies

Full Service Moves Furniture Delivery Packing Unpacking Loading Storage Containers Unloading Services In-House Moves Piano Moves

Grand Piano Moving Craning