Raimonds Movers

Massachusetts Department of Public Utilities

20 Linden St

Allston, MA 02134

We accept remote payment

Professional, experienced teams and crew leaders. Local and interstate moves up to 1,500 miles. Full or partial packing services; crating and boxes delivery. Overnight and long-term storage available. Highest level of care Raimond's staff are instructed to treat every move like it is their only move, and go through long hours of training learning how to prep different items. Customers take notice of this level of care in written reviews, as Boston Magazine mentioned "...in reviews, one thing customers keep coming back to, these guys are serious when it comes to wrapping furniture and handling your precious belongings with care."(Boston Magazine, 2015)...

movers (69)

12/13/2021

Valerie M.

I am not sure where to start. From the time Raimond came to do an in person quote, to the steady communication, to the arrival on loading day to the unloading the next day, the team was professional, thorough, timely, and more importantly courteous. They worked fast, yet carefully. They did what they said and then some. When they had questions, they asked. Timely, professional, careful, and safe is how I would describe my experience. Plus the cost of moving did not break the bank. Highly recommend Raimond for your instate and interstate moves. Thank you.

Description of Work
Interstate Moving

Work Completed On 11/19/2021

12/23/2020

Matthew N.

Absolutely amazing and exceeded my expectations! Raimond's movers moved my wife and I from Boston, MA to Fredericksburg,Texas as if that's not challenging enough I had an entire maker space to move as well. Unlike other moving companies there were no transfers to other movers/contractors they drove my entire house's possessions as well as my maker space straight through to Texas!! My house was pretty straight forward, but we did have many pieces of heavy glass furniture which they skillfully disassembled and reassembled without incident. My maker space equipment was, however, WAY more delicate and included a 400 lb laser cutter with a water cooled glass laser tube in it that stuck out of one end (see photo). Once here in Texas and set up all my 3d printers and the laser engraver were in perfect condition no tweaking even needed. I have to admit I did not expect my laser tube and mirrors to stay in alignment, but somehow these guys were so gentle that my laser just worked right out of the truck not even one delicate mirror needed to be adjusted. These guys are like magicians. They were so respectful and professional that by the end I felt we were more like friends than business acquaintances. I highly recommend them to anyone that doesn't want the normal nightmare had with most other traditional moving companies I have used. Epic performance!!!! Hopefully I never have to move again, but if I do, I would fly these guys out here to execute the move.

Description of Work
Cross Country Move

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

06/08/2020

Ian W.

Raimonds Movers were everything you hope for when you hire a moving company. Raimond and everyone on his team were always punctual, polite and professional. The move was completed on time, on budget and exactly as we had agreed with no hidden costs or any sub-contracting to third parties. I can honestly say the whole experience was a pleasure and a huge relief as I have had negative previous experiences with other moving companies. I highly recommend Raimonds Movers for your move, you will not be disappointed. Thank you Raimond!

Description of Work
Moving house, Boston to Atlanta

Work Completed On 03/20/2020

04/25/2020

Elizabeth H.

Raimond's was great! A friend of our recommended them to us and we will certainly recommend them to anyone we know who needs a mover. When we reached out to them initially, we got a person on the phone right away, which was not our experience with other movers. They provided us an initial estimate based on what we thought we would be moving, then actually came out to the house to eyeball our stuff when we got anxious that we were going to need more room than we thought. The estimate was very reasonable and quite comparable to other movers. The movers packed everything quickly and expertly--nothing was broken or damaged when it reached its destination. The movers were very polite--no eye rolling when we kept saying things like "oh, we forgot the chair on the third floor"! They just rolled with it and kept on packing us up. They also helped us move some things to the curb that we weren't taking with us. Ours was an interstate move and they arrived to our new home right on time. They unpacked and reassembled our beds and dining room table and put everything right where we asked them to. It was nice to work on unpacking with the same folks who had packed us! We were very very happy with their work--and in the middle of the COVID-19 crisis as well! We strongly recommend them to anyone considering a move.

Description of Work
interstate move

Work Completed On 03/20/2020

04/06/2019

George L.

The entire experience went very smoothly - from booking, specifying our move contents online, communicating about the move details, to the moving. On the day of the move they were delayed about 20 minutes because of traffic but they called ahead to let me know. The crew was very efficient and carefully covered all furniture items in moving blankets. Since they charge by the hour, it was nice how quick the team operated.

Description of Work
Move from condo to house

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

03/26/2019

Jared H.

It is hard to say enough good things about our experience with Raimond's Movers, but let me try. First of all, we had some setbacks with our new home renovations and had to adjust our move date a few times - the folks at Raimond's were extremely understanding and accommodating on this front (thanks again!). Then, when it came to the actual date of the move, our team of three movers arrived early and ready to rock. They did a walk through of our space prior and asked questions as we went to make sure they could be as efficient as possible in packing up our apartment. We had a large one bedroom apartment on the second floor along with a lot of storage in our basement and a large farm table and grills (I'm a cook) out back. We expected that a bunch of the backyard stuff wouldn't fit to make the trip with us but the team made it all work! They were careful with how they packed everything up and continued to ask questions as needed to make sure they got everything done that we wanted. When it came to unpacking the truck, they were as efficient as in the morning and made sure to get everything into the right rooms. By this time I couldn't stop saying how much they had made this move day a positive experience after our months working on renovations and trying to plan for a move that kept getting pushed back. Thanks so much to the folks at Raimond's Movers for your wonderful customer service, your hard work, and for making our final push easier than we could have possibly imagined! PS: Seeing some folks complain about inaccurate estimates on other sites: Give honest evaluation of your move distance, call to mention any extra items or areas that you may not have included in the online estimate, and generally work with the people at Raimond's beforehand to ensure they have a full understanding of what you have and what you need. Then, make sure you are packed and organized the morning of the move! This is good advice for any move but in our case it helped us to actually come in at a lower final price than estimated by Raimond's!

Description of Work
House Move

Work Completed On 03/16/2019

11/07/2018

Joseph C.

We used Raimond's Movers for our move several weekends ago and we couldn't have been happier or more impressed. They moved us during the first nor'easter of the year and yet kept everything, house, rugs and furniture, clean and dry. They were efficient without being hasty and extremely friendly. I can't say enough good things about their service. I'm recommending them to everyone!

Description of Work
Moving Services

Work Completed On 10/27/2018

09/21/2018

mark W.

Raimond's movers well-earned my 5 star rating. The movers showed up on time, were professional, efficient, and were patient with my last minute requests. All my furniture arrived safe and and was reinstalled correctly. I felt the pricing was very competitive and the service excellent. The online booking made the whole process much easier as well. I will be using them again for future moves.

Description of Work
to move apartment

Work Completed On 09/06/2018

08/07/2018

Deborah N.

These folks are great. From our first inquiry to the end of the move they were helpful, honest, and professional. The estimate they provided was clear - we knew exactly what it included and what it didn't - and it beat by a mile the other two written estimates we'd secured. (The other two companies are well known and enjoy good reputations in the Boston area.) Communication was great throughout the process, they offered useful information even regarding things we wanted to do ourselves to reduce costs - for example, securing the parking permits for the move from each city, and the move itself couldn't have gone better. We were the second scheduled move of the day with an arrival window of 12-3pm. They called an hour in advance to let us know they would arrive at noon and they did. And, to a person, the crew members were pleasant, polite, fast, and very careful with our things. We will recommend them to family and friends.

Description of Work
A move from 2nd flr Brookline apartment to a lower level Cambridge apartment.

Work Completed On 08/06/2018

07/26/2018

Shivender S.

Absolutely the best movers you can hire. This was the *third time* in 5 years we have availed the services of Raimonds Movers and these guys have delivered quality - consistently. Don't even think twice about hiring them, just book them already. They are simply the best!

Description of Work
The Best. No Questions.

Work Completed On 07/18/2018

Full service Moving & Packing, Residential & Commercial, Loading & Unloading services, Delivery - pickups - retail or storage, Multiple pick-ups, Breakdown & set-up - furniture & appliances, Pad & shrink wrapping - furniture

MasterCard, American Express, Visa, Discover, PayPal, Check