Budget Home Improvement

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2017

76 Easton St

Allston, MA 02134

We offer top quality and affordable prices to all our customers. We do all kinds of projects with Gutters, Siding, Decks & Porches. Please give us a call for a free estimate...

11/08/2018

Enhua Z.

The original fascia board, soffit and gutter are falling apart on my house. Natig and his team did a great job replacing them with aluminum/vinyl. The job was done very well. The price was competitive. And the process was smooth and pleasant.

Description of Work
fascia board & soffit, gutter

07/30/2018

Lisa D.

I had Budget do all the above projects for me and more. They are Fantastic!! They exceeded my expectations. My house looks so nice. I will only hire them. Their prices are reasonable and they are professional. They are prompt on the job and take care of everything plus the cleanup. Alex (owner) listens to you and follows through every detail. His workers are great, friendly and respectful. I highly recommend them!!! You will be very happy with the services they provide.

Description of Work
Many projects..a complete deck with windows and doors, moving windows, doors,walls, interior projects, kitchen, painting..etc..

Category decks, flooring contractor, handyman service, siding

07/22/2018

Alicia D.

Great! Alex and his team had the job done within 2 days which was even less than the original estimation! The team was courteous, clean, and the end result is beautiful! Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
partial demolition of concrete/brick stairs, build new concrete footings, new stairs with vinyl lattice and composite risers

Category decks

Juan A.

It went extremely well, respectable people on time and got the job done in one day! Professional workers that I would recommend to anybody that needs and repairs done

Description of Work
Siding, replace gutters

Category gutter repair, siding

Rocky T.

I was extremely happy with the courteous, professional, high-quality work that was done. The job involved replacement all siding gutters and hardwood. I did not know who might do this kind of work, or how the job might be accomplished. The people from Budget home Improvement did several other jobs that I thought of the same day, and all with a smile and good cheer. I will definitely be calling them for future of my projects

Description of Work
Siding gutter hardwood

Category decks, flooring contractor, gutter cleaning, gutter repair, handyman service, hardwood floor, siding

Alex W.

Excellent , quick and prompt service

Description of Work
Gutter siding deck

Category decks, gutter repair, siding

Zafarjon N.

This guys are the best. I love the job they did for me. They did my roof and siding at no time and at fraction of the price people arround were asking. Very orginized, profesional and polite people.

Description of Work
Roof and siding

Kamoliddin I.

My wife and I am very happy with our new flooring !

Description of Work
Flooring,wood floor

Category hardwood floor

Rasim A.

Everything was great !

Description of Work
Alex provided us with excellent price and installation! Highly recommended them !

Category decks, gutter repair, siding

Javad N.

Everything was great

Description of Work
Gutter and siding replacement

Category gutter repair, siding

01/19/2018

Brenda P.

Upon my first call to them, they responded quickly. When I asked for a quote, they provided ALL information the first time as well as a copy of the liability insurance. Everything was spelled out. And when we met to go over the project her was on time and professional. I was very impressed with the professionalism and customer service. VERY impressed. I am a business owner myself so I appreciate his handling of this situation.

Description of Work
I had gutters on a three family home on both the 3rd and 2nd that need repair as well as some of the rafters that they adhere to

10/31/2017

Phyllis T.

Just wonderful! Nice, nice people. They showed up early in the morning and stayed throughout the day getting all the work done in one go. I can't say enough nice things about them, it was such a wonderful experience. They left the yard and area so clean, not a spec of sawdust anywhere!

Description of Work
They replaced the porch floor.

Category decks

06/01/2017

Amy T.

It was perfect! Excellent.

Description of Work
I had vinyl siding insulation done.

Category siding

01/24/2017

Aymira G.

Description of Work
Gutter. Budget Home Improvement team is very professional. They did a great job ,perfect quality.I got reasonable price as well after trying with many contractors.

01/17/2017

Tony D.

It was a really great price. I checked around first; They did a good job and cleaned up after the work. I didn't find any nails left over!

Description of Work
New gutters installed.

01/17/2017

Emily A.

it was perfect

Description of Work
gutter instal