Bunnell's Home Improvement

Massachusetts: Contractors - Public Safety
10/24/2022

123 Mallard Cir

Agawam, MA 01001

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

Bunnell's Home Improvement, Inc has been one the most trusted name in roofing throughout Western MA for over 20 years! Our work has stood the test of time and we have built a reputation for never needing to revisit our customers because our work never fails. To make sure all work is done with pride and percision, the owner is "hands on" on site for each job we perform. The president / owner William Bunnell has over 25 years of experience and operates with only a hand full of trusted contractors. We want you to be confident in our work that we stand behind all work 100%. ...

roofing (12)

06/28/2020

Karyn D.

Bill and his staff were responsive and competitively priced. Plus they had glowing references. They estimated and executed the job within 3 weeks with excellent craftsmanship and cleanup. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Re-roofing of Shed and Carport

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

05/20/2020

ellen M.

It was fabulous. They were absolutely amazing. They showed up on time. I called them and they responded. It was actual person that I could talk. He showed up which was huge for me and my husband. I have questions and they answered it. We had a lovely chat. He has a lot of integrity. They were so good and timely that I paid more than they asked for. I gave them bonus. They were nice and lovely person. They stood behind their work. I would highly recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
They put a roof on.

Work Completed On 12/20/2019

05/13/2020

Mark S.

They showed up on time and completed the job in one day. They removed the old roof and removed the debris . Put on new roof and ridge vent on two and a half car garage.

Description of Work
Garage roof

Work Completed On 11/16/2019

Carol R.

Bill Bunnell has done three roof's for our church. The church, class room wing and the rectory. The arrived on time were professional and left the property spotless. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Installation of Roofing

Work Completed On 10/14/2019

Kevin W.

He did an outstanding job and they are perfectionists in their work. They stripped the roof, and recovered it with architectural shingles. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
He put on a new roof for me.

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

Robert N.

Great !! They found boards that were rotted and replaced them as necessary. Home had a complex roofing arrangement. Was an L ranch (1,500 sq. ft.) with added 200 sq. ft. screen porch, a 900 sq. ft. addition, and 400 sq. ft. garage. Ice barriers were used where needed Picked up all scrap at end of each work day. Without hesitation, would use them again for future roofing needs. Very responsive. Easy to work with.

Description of Work
I had my whole roof stripped and redone.

Work Completed On 09/09/2019

Joyce B.

They were courteous, prompt, neat workers, and exceptional quality. I give them A+ rating.

Description of Work
They did my daughter's roof two weeks ago. Over the years they have down my roof twice and my neighbor's roof.

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

10/05/2019

Chris M.

never any response back. I would have been ok with a "sorry, we're focused on roof replacments right now," or "we're flat out for 3 months." I originally called and left a message, then sent an email through Angie's List. Nothing back from them.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 10/05/2019

09/01/2016

Christopher I.

It went great, they completed the roof in a timely manner. Billy (business owner) would show me the pieces of plywood he replaced that were damaged by water leaks and would welcome me onto the roof to see the progress they made after each day. He is personable and hands on as the owner. Billy and his crew did a wonderful job with the cleanup as they tore down all the original shingles prior to putting on a layer. There has been no issues with the roof since it was installed over five years ago. He has also helped other people I referred him to with smaller roofing projects (flashing around chimney, shingle replacement) and they all raved about his work and fair pricing. He always provided the best pricing for estimates and will stick to his estimate when he completed the project.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 09/01/2016

05/15/2014

Joyce B.

Bill Bunnell met with me at my home on several occasions helping me to make the right choices in materials, etc. Most roofing contractors install the 3' ice and water barrier, Bunnell Roofing installs 6' as standard practice. Bill Bunnell and his business partner, Walter, are "hands on", They do the work themselves the "old fashioned" way...hand nailing. The workers they use are employees, not subs which the majority of roofing contractors use. They pay attention to details and go above and beyond to please the customer. Very neat, courteous, prompt, professional and reasonably priced. I highly recommend them for any and all roofing projects.

Description of Work
Removed old roof shingles, etc. Installed 6' ice and water barrier, new shingles, ridge vents, vent stacks, reflashed chimney, etc.

Work Completed On 05/01/2014