Honeydo4you Contractor

Founded 2013 • With Angi since February 2018

Painting Interior and Exterior, Tile, Kitchen and bathroom remodels and more. I am a general contractor striving to provide quality work at a fair price. I have great references and will give you a free quote. Call me for more info 5082944541...

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+61 more images

house painting (13)interior painting (11)driveway pavers (9)tile installation (6)pressure washing (5)deck cleaning (4)Patios (3)home remodeling (2)roofing (1)plastering (1)lighting (1)insulation (1)

07/30/2022

Gail R.

Mauri was always responsive by phone or text. I added more projects after I started and their prices were very fair for the quality of their great work. Each crew were proficient in their skills, polite, punctual, and finished each job. I will definitely call them for any home project.

Description of Work
Deck painting, patio, interior exterior paint and carpentry

Category ceramic tile, plastering, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters, patios

Work Completed On 07/29/2022

06/14/2022

STEVE C.

Excellent. Sent e-mail to honeydo4you and call was returned within the hour. Ageu came out to review what was needed and returned the next day to complete job. Once complete Ague cleaned up the are and removed all debris. We will definitely be calling them again when we need work done.

Description of Work
Cut and remove asphalt

Category ceramic tile, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 06/13/2022

06/10/2022

David G.

Mauri and his team were great from start to finish. So good in fact I re-hired him for a 2nd job. He painted 6 rooms in my house after an addition/renovation and I hired him again 6 months later to paint the outside of my house. Inside of the house was all brand new items: trim, doors, walls, etc. For the outside, in addition to painting I wanted rotting wood replaced, porch railings fixed and new gutters. House now looks top notch, both inside and out. Any big project will cost money if you want it done right, and I feel Mauri's pricing is the middle ground price you expect, which gives great value to the job you receive in return. More importantly, both Mauri and his team are nice and really do care about doing a good job, which is a unique bonus you dont find too often. Would hire again!

Description of Work
Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Shingle/Trim/Porch Work

Category house painters, interior painters, patios

Work Completed On 06/10/2022

11/12/2021

Charles M.

Maury's team had to work around the rainy and cold weather to complete the work but they worked all day to get the work done. they went far beyond the required work and even painted my pool shed, which wasn't included in project quote. I have ask Maury to replace a window that has damage from rot. I will hirer Honey do for other projects in the future! "5 stars" all the way! Thank Muary!!!!

Description of Work
exterior painting

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

Hey [Member Name Removed], Was a pleasure to work with you! Hope to work on the next projects soon! Thank you, Mauri Cabral

07/08/2021

Chi C.

The Honeydo4you team responded promptly to our request and went over the work plan in details with us. Work was done with quality and speed and had excellent communication with us all through the process. Thank you for the nice job done!!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting, Deck Stain and Carpenter service

Category deck cleaning, house painters

Work Completed On 07/10/2021

04/13/2021

veronique V.

These guys were fantastic. Courteous, timely, fast, efficient. They even did a little extra. They clean everything up. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
patio pavement

Category patios

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

10/28/2020

Steve C.

The above work was long overdue. Had not painted the house in 12 years. Deck had not been stained in 7 years. Same with gutters. The team -- Mauri, Rafael, and Anderson -- did an excellent job. They worked hard, work was done with great precision. On top of all this, they're all great guys, very easy-going. Pricing was reasonable -- well worth the job(s) done. I will definitely hire them for future work.

Description of Work
Deck and exterior of house - powerwashed. Surfaces sanded, as needed. Deck stained, two coats. Carpentry work done to repair damaged wood, house and deck. House painted (body and exterior), two coats. Gutters cleaned.

Category gutter cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 10/24/2020

10/05/2020

Daniel P.

Ageu and his team did an amazing job. They came out for a quote early in the summer, and provided a reasonable estimate. Carpenters repaired some rotted trim on my old house, and then within a week, the entire house was scraped and sanded, powerwashed, primed, and painted, including two tones on the trim work. It looks phenomenal! They even powerwashed my deck for me!

Description of Work
trim repair and repainting of the entire house

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

09/23/2020

Sharon I.

Went very well! Workers were very good, friendly, did a great job on my front porch. Price was less than what others gave me. Would definitely hire them again and recommend them

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

09/18/2020

J. L.

These guys did great work painting our house, very thorough and paid attention to details, from power washing, scraping all the way to the finish touches. There was some miscommunication/misunderstanding in terms of color choice but they were very responsive in meeting our request and made sure we were satisfied.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

09/01/2020

Rosemary O.

Rich and his crew showed up promptly at 8am on the scheduled of the job and completed it all in one day. I was very impressed with the great job they did, the attention to detail and their professionalism. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Rip out old driveway and replace

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

05/16/2020

Stephen M.

They did a fantastic job. John was very professional. The work was done on time and budget. They also provided some ideas for improving the project. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Driveway replacement.

Work Completed On 05/16/2020

04/07/2020

Mark T.

It went very well once we got the schedule finalized. I rarely get this kind of excellent service and very competitive pricing at the same time. Definitely recommend these folks!

Description of Work
Excavated berm, put down gravel, paved with asphalt

Work Completed On 04/07/2020

11/04/2019

Rayanne L.

Very professional did a great job. Driveway looks so much better.

Description of Work
Asphalt Driveways

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

10/15/2019

Vic Z.

It is done on time within budget. Job is done very well. Strongly recommended.

Description of Work
Put on a new driveway

Work Completed On 10/02/2019

10/10/2019

Jeff T.

Communication was great and they did a great job removing and replacing my driveway

Description of Work
driveway

Work Completed On 11/13/2019

10/07/2019

David R.

It was great. Two jobs of totally different needs, both done on time and at the price quoted. Would absolutely hire again.

Description of Work
Two jobs - repaving a driveway and exterior trim work

Category house painters, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 10/07/2019

05/31/2019

EILEEN Y.

They did a fantastic job. The crew arrived when scheduled. They were very professional and curteous and went to work as soon as they arrived - removed the old driveway, prepared the base for a new driveway, straightening it along the way, and had the new driveway in by the end of the day. They cleaned up after the work was complete and removed all signs of the old driveway before they left.

Description of Work
Replace old driveway

Category remodeling, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 05/21/2019

01/24/2019

Matt S.

These guys were great, did excellent work, arrived on time, finished the job on time and took great care of the house. I’m really happy with them and would highly recommend them

Description of Work
Painting in the bedroom

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 01/24/2019

01/10/2019

Hilary G.

Ageu was wonderful to work with on this project. He was able to accommodate our desired quick time frame to have this completed before Christmas; Consultation to completion of work took less than 3 weeks. This was the first time I've hired a contractor to do work like this in our house, so I had a lot of questions. Ageu was very patient and quick to respond via email and text. The work he and his team completed was very thorough and looks great. Everyone who comes over comments on how nice the floor looks. We will not hesitate to hire Ageu again for a future project.

Description of Work
Tile kitchen floor

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 12/15/2018

Review for Honeydo4you Contractor - 284 Great Rd, Acton, MA - 37650163

11/22/2018

Brian B.

Ageu was very responsive and professional. The work was completed quickly and the quality was good. They ripped up an old ceramic floor and installed new ceramic tiles. The entire job was about 500 sq ft in a kitchen and 3 bathrooms. I would recommend his work.

Description of Work
Ceramic tile floor

Category ceramic tile, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/12/2018

11/20/2018

Jeanne C.

Ageu and his crew did a fantastic job! Punctual, professional and reasonable :)

Description of Work
Interior painting, trim work

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 11/20/2018

11/17/2018

Jeff D.

I looked on Angie's List to find a painter to paint the exterior of my house. I came across this company and I am glad that I did. They did a nice job and it was a pleasure to do business with Ageu and his crew. My first impression of Ageu was that he was trustworthy and competent and accommodating, and throughout the project he proved me right.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting