Forrester Flooring

Founded 1980 • With Angi since November 2011

1035 Bedford Street

Abington, MA 02351

My Flooring Co. has over 40 years of experience in carpet, linoleum, and prefinished hardwood we also install commercial Altro safety flooring and vinly wood plank please call for a free quote...

09/09/2016

Melissa S.

We have worked with Forrester Flooring for years, and they are our go-to place for traditional and contemporary flooring options. The owner of the company, Bob Forrester, is always responsive and his company understands what quality customer service means. It is a pleasure working with them. We are a high-end residential remodeling contractor, and we only seek out top notch subcontractors for our discerning customers. Forrester Flooring comes through every time and they stand behind their products and service.

Description of Work
Provided and installed vinyl wood plank flooring in an oceanside cottage/guest house. It was the perfect application for a rustic and cozy place that experiences moisture year round, and it nicely complemented the interior architectural details.

09/02/2016

john O.

Forrester Flooring worked closely with me to coordinate the timing of the floor due to the amount of activity. Their service and manner was exceptional.

Description of Work
installed new flooring for a kitchen that gets a lot of use.

08/17/2016

Wade F.

craftspersons arrived in a timely manner. removed damaged areas of flooring, (always more then anticipated) repaired damaged timber and underlayment installed new sheet in professional manner

Description of Work
Removed existing floor/repaired damaged structure and underlayment/replaced with new Altro sheet liner

08/13/2016

Terry T.

They did an excellent job at a great price. They even did the installation on a Sunday to accommodate my business schedule. Overall it was a great experience from start to finish. Would highly recommend Forrester Flooring.

Description of Work
Forrester Flooring sold and installed about 800 square feet of carpeting in classroom.

08/12/2016

Ed F.

Everything went very well. They were done within a day and the floor was perfect

Description of Work
Installed Vinyl plank flooring in Kitchen

08/11/2016

Helen S.

Went excellent. Finish work is impeccable. Clean, neat, tidy, thorough. Contractor very responsive. Came right out to meet with me, brought samples, assessed and gave quote. I booked on the spot. He came out the next day to start and finish the project.

Description of Work
Installation of wall to wall carpet in 3 family common area hallway stairs and landings.

Gerri P.

This was the 2nd time we used Forrester Flooring (previously for a tile job a few years back- that tile looks brand new today!) In April we had Forrester Flooring replace carpets for us. Bob Forrester had great ideas and great carpet samples to choose from. Bob and his crew were so helpful moving furniture, removing old carpet and the new carpet installation was seamless! The carpet looks fantastic! Bob and his team were punctual, immaculate, professional and a pleasure to work with. Will use them again for sure!

Description of Work
Carpet installation (also moved some furniture and removed old carpet and padding)

Maria D.

To get our job done quickly, Bob Forrester said we could pick out our tile and gave us recommendations on tile size and material. This let us get a tile at Home Depot on a Sunday and he squeezed us in and he and his team completed the job Monday & Tuesday, due to a cancellation. Our bathroom was ready & usable within 2 days. The team was excellent and professional and explained everything to me. They were even able to install the new toilet I had purchased, and when I showed them a situation on another toilet in the house, he went out and bought the parts & fixed that one as well -- saving me from potentially the same situation down the road. It is a real bonus that the flooring team also has plumbing & carpentry knowledge. One big plus is that they were all very professional and answered any questions I had. With other contractors, I feel that they would rather deal with a guy -- but the Forrester Flooring team were respectful, remembered my first name, and did not talk down to me, even when I asked those "dumb" questions! I would highly recommend Forrester Flooring!

Description of Work
Due to a leaky toilet that flooded our bathroom, we had to have the bathroom tile floor replaced. Forrester Flooring did an excellent job.

Suzanne M.

· I researched 5 different flooring contractors, from the high end to the low to install hardwood floors in my condo because I redid the kitchen and there was no hardwood floor underneath the island when I moved it, and also needed to get some water damage wood replaced. I chose Forrester Flooring for the following reasons: -He comes in, makes recommendations and allows you to ask as many questions as you want and goes over every detail to be certain you understand everything. -Every other contractor told me that they would not be able to match up the wood! Bob assured me that he would absolutely be able to. - They got the job done on time. He estimated, gave me a time frame of the work starting and ending and finished early, and worked around my schedule. - The floors look fantastic, precision cutting, and perfectly matched. You can’t even tell where they have been replaced. -His crew worked hard, were professional and very friendly. -Bob and his crew and his crew are OUTSTANDING. His price was better than others. His quality and workmanship was like no other I will use Forrester Flooring again for the next job I have, and recommend him highly! I LOVE MY FLOORS Thank you Forester Flooring!

Description of Work
They put down the hardwood in my kitchen, matched it, sanded and stained it go with my open floor plan in my condo.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Northeastern flooring services LLC

For over 25 years, Northeastern Flooring Services has been providing Eastern Massachusetts with top quality hardwood flooring solutions. We specialize in installation, sanding and refinishing all types of hardwood floors in both commercial and residential settings. We stand apart because of the deep pride we take in getting to know each customer and their unique needs, this allows us to provide unmatched customer service.

The Floor Sanders Inc

The Floor Sanders Company is a specialized hardwood-flooring contractor with 30 years of experience. The Floor Sanders is a large hardwood floor contractor and can accomplish a task professionally and efficiently. New wood floor installations Refinishing and maintaining Institutional, commercial & residential accounts On-sight samples & estimates Available at your convenience Overnight service A fleet of fully-equipped vans Annual/semi annual maintenance plans Meticulous attention to detail

John Dolan Flooring Kitchen & Bath

We know it can be very daunting to start a new project, especially a larger job like a kitchen or bath remodel. That’s why we work very closely with each client in a personalized atmosphere using our design expertise to help make every detail perfect. We are a locally owned and operated small business that has its roots on Boston’s South Shore, in the Canton community. The company was started by John Dolan Sr. and his wife Gail in 1962. Currently we are operated by 3 of their 5 children, 1 in-law, and 2 grandchildren have continued the tradition. John Dolan Jr. runs the jobs, overseeing all crews - with 7 trucks on the road daily. Lorraine keeps the office running smoothly and is in the showroom 5 days a week, along with John's sister-in-law, Ronny. Caroline visits your home for thorough kitchen and bath design and measuring for your project. John’s son Johnny, who recently graduated high school and has joined the company as one of the crew also generates 360 panoramic kitchen designs. Caroline’s daughter Rebecca helps out in the office weekly with filing and various other tasks. Our current and largest location is in Canton Center, Walgreen's Plaza. This larger showroom allows us to showcase our beautiful kitchen displays. We also display vanity cabinets, countertops, sinks and faucets. In addition, you can see our large selection of flooring, including prefinished hardwood, tile, laminate flooring, and carpeting. We have samples that you are welcome to take home. Our showroom gives you a one-stop shopping experience! We offer design services and detailed estimates, competitive prices, and a one-stop shopping experience that you won’t find anywhere else on the South Shore. If you are interested in any of our products or service, please stop by our showroom, call us or E-mail us. Additional hours available Sat. and evenings by appointment.

We Install carpet,Linoleum,Wood plank, ceramic tile,Commercial Altro safety flooring,Carpet binding, We also install carpet if you buy it from another source

Emergency Water damage service in case of flooding removal of wet carpet and pad and drying of your subfloor and getting you up and running again.