CommonHealth Pest

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2011

FREE Initial Inspections Available 7 days a week We are a responsible pest control consulting and technical services company....

Ultra Safe Pest Management Inc

TOP-RATED Pest Control & Wildlife Services - Locally owned and operated. Offices in Boston Ma, N. Andover Ma, Canton Ma, and Brookline Ma. Ultra Safe Pest has been providing Award-Winning pest control and wildlife services since 2000. The owners are directly involved in the day to day operations and pest control methods being offered. We pride ourselves on integrity, professionalism, a strong commitment to the environment, our customers, our staff and the pest industry that we proudly represent.

Offers by Ultra Safe Pest Management Inc on Angi
Pro-Tec Exterminating LLC

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Action Pest Control

Action Pest Control provides customer service focused pest control. Eliminating ants, bees, rodents, termites and other pests was never easier. Call for a FREE quote! We offer effective and lasting treatment to rid your home of roaches, bed bugs, rodents, and other pests. If your home is infested with termites, we perform Termidor® treatment that is odor free and 100% effective. Eliminate all types of creepy crawlies from your residence with services from our pest control company.

08/27/2015

Description of Work
Remove small wasp nest from deck area

Category pest control,animal removal

10/22/2014

Very responsive; best price around: a winning combo in my book! As a property manager, my name goes on the work of any vendors I hire. Businesses like this one make my job easy!

Description of Work
Highly Recommend!

12/20/2011

Turns out the insects were all dead, and they were not something to worry about. Rich was professional, didn't charge me for the site visit, and didn't pressure me for other kinds of service. I'll definitely call him in the future if I have a need for pest control.

Description of Work
Rich came to my house the same day I called, to look at some unknown (to me) insects in my floor.

09/01/2011

Rich came out to look at some issues I was having with ants and other insects around my foundation as well as a few sections of hornets/bees nests on the upper porch. He was extremely professional, responded to my call right away and was there when he said he would be. He took the time to explain some of the possible causes of the problems and made some helpful suggestions on what to look for in t...

Description of Work
Provided treatments for various insects around my foundation and multiple sections of hornets/bees nests in upper porches.

Category pest control

Pest Control Services - Commerical and Residential, Bee Control & Removal, Animal Removal, Inspection Services

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express