Anderson Insulation

With Angi since June 2014

General Remodeling

Anderson Insulation was founded in 1949 and has been serving the community for 60 years. Currently, Anderson Insulation is owned and operated by the second generation of the Anderson family....

Alexander Roofing Company is a leading roofing contractor specializing in new installation, re-roofing, gutters & downspouts, and emergency repairs for residential and commercial locations. Alexander Roofing Co. is family owned and operated, providing quality roofing services to the greater Boston Metro area for over 25 years. We are fully licensed and insured, and a member of the Better Business Bureau. We are happy to provide you with a free estimate and references are available upon request. Qualified roofing contractors and siding & window installers, all with extensive experience, gives you the guarantee of the job done right! •Residential & Commercial •Owner Supervises Every Job!

Chaves Brothers Construction is a family owned and operated company since 1985, based in East Bridgewater.

We pride our company on reliability, integrity and quality work. When On the Level Construction, LLC is hired, we make it a point to provide the highest level of customer service. We work with both residential and commercial clients, and apply the same attention to detail regardless of project size or complexity. On the Level Construction, LLC is the company to call. We look forward to earning your business! Thank you!

01/12/2018

T.J. came out and spend good quality time with me discussing the problem. He was knowledgeable, professional, friendly and communicative. I cannot recommend him and his company enough. They were just the experts I was looking for.

Description of Work
I needed someone to come out and look at the problem I was having with water stains on my ceiling after very cold weather.

Category insulation,remodeling

03/21/2016

I was quite satisfied with the service. The objective was to eliminate all of the ice dam problems we've had over the last 30 years. For the first time, we had no problems in the winter of 2015 - 16; granted it was a pretty mild winter. We had one mix-up on the scheduled installation date, but that did get resolved satisfactorily.

Description of Work
Insulated attic

Category insulation

Spray Foam Insulation Anderson Insulation has a fleet of trucks devoted to spraying both open and closed cell insulation