Raleigh Jones Repair Service

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2016

Electronic Gadget Repair
TV Repair

I repair all major appliance and TV brands. Please call to scheduled your appointment 318-381-9800 or book online by going to my fb page. I accept most insurance/home warranties Sears Choice Home Warranty Cross Country The Home Service Club and more...

First Choice Heating and Air Conditioning is dedicated to providing our customers with the best quality and craftsmanship. We are here to build relationships with our customers and communities and to provide our employees with a great place to work. We look forward to working with you!

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

Premium Remote Access Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee. We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

11/14/2020

Repairman discovered what was wrong but wasn’t able to locate the part. I went on eBay and found the part (used) and purchased it and installed it myself and now the washer is back working perfectly. Thanks to the serviceman

Description of Work
Washer repair on a ge profile washer

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

03/13/2018

He helped us make a good decision re: whether to replace the door or not, and he was very reasonable. He gave us info, along with advice, so we might not choose to have something done that was not price effective. Rather than replace the door and pay a ton, we opted to have the ice maker fixed alone. It's an older fridge, so we can live with not having the water flow. (The door was likely frozen, ...

Description of Work
Raleigh looked at our refrigerator door broken ice maker and water spigot

03/13/2018

Raleigh did his due diligence so he could assess the reason our ice maker was not working. He them explained our options, pros/cons, etc., and once we decided, he ordered the parts we needed and returned to install them. He was so nice and knowledgeable that he even could explain why our raised house in the Garden District had broken tiles around the refrigerator. He was impressive with his expans...

Description of Work
Icemaker repair

02/20/2018

It went extremely well!

Description of Work
Dryer repair

06/12/2017

Great. He was very prompt, friendly, professional. He knew exactly what the problem was. He called when it came in an came right back out to install it.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair. He came out, did an estimate, ordered a part, came back and installed it.

Category appliance repair

I repair all major appliance brands. Please call to scheduled your appointment 318-381-9800 or book online by going to my fb page. I except most insurance/home warranties Sears & Sears Home Warranty, Cross Country, Old Republic and more

Installations of products, I have the right to refuse or deny services to anyone for any reason.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check