JAB Properties

Founded 2003 •

They are selling for a reason, let me help you find out what that reason is. A detailed home inspection is vital for a new home buyer because it will allow you to get the best price on your future home. I've been in business since 2003 providing support to home owners, renters, landlords or myself with rental rehabs. Not only am I a licensed home inspector, I am a certified mold tester. As both a home inspector and mold tester I will provide support at the beginning of the process thru to the end of either a purchase or mold remediation. I understand what an important step this in most people's lives and I look forward to helping you....

Betr Home Inspection, llc

Betr Home Inspection, llc

Avoid financial disaster by purchasing a home inspection for your next property. A home inspection will protect you from unexpected costs due to workmanship mishaps on new homes and the multitude of hidden problems from older homes that can be found throughout all aspects of your potential new residential property. Ensuring that your home has been inspected will provide you with a comfort of knowing exactly what you are buying by understanding a properties condition beforehand. Potential buyers will be able to make an informed financial decision prior to that purchase, alleviating the stress of not knowing what issues you may potentially face. Recommended by real estate agents looking to sell homes on behalf of their owners or to inform clients potentially purchasing a property of its condition, it is certain that home inspection Pays compared to cost..

Offers by Betr Home Inspection, llc on Angi

09/10/2018

Excellent communication and accommodating to schedule. Great Tips and explanations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

08/30/2018

Genuinely pleasant to work with. Inspection completed very thoroughly. Report completed by the next day which was a Saturday and easily accessible via email link to a professional website. Mr. Baumann knows his business well and will continue to receive my work. Thank you very much Sir.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete home inspection

08/07/2018

Did a very good and thorough job. Very professional and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

06/21/2018

Jamie was so easy to work with as well as a nice and productive man. He is very detailed, honest and helpful. As a female not knowing much about details of a home and purchasing on my own, I am always concerned about "getting taken to the cleaners", however, I never felt this way with Jamie. I am in the process of purchasing a commercial kitchen and will use him for that as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection for purchase of a new home. My house is 3500+ square feet.

06/18/2018

He's great, prompt, and does amazing service. He does all kinds of repairs for me instead of me calling individual companies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He does a lot of general maintenance at my three stores including fixing appliances, plumbing, electrical, and structural.

CATEGORY appliance repair,electrician,plumbing,remodeling

Performing Home Inspections and Mold Testing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, PayPal