Home Sweet Home

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2014

Interior & Exterior renovations...

JG Remodeling Llc

JG Remodeling Llc

11/19/2019

Always excellent! They were always on time, trustworthy, honest, good follow up, aim to please and professional. I use them exclusively.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some carpentry and interior and exterior painting.

CATEGORY contractors,house painters,interior painters

10/04/2019

The work was perfect. No problems at all. Highly recommend. They helped me in a time when I needed them most.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General contractors, rebuilt home after flooding

CATEGORY home builders

10/02/2019

They were great. They were on time. Very reliable. Good experience all the way around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some very significant roof repair, floor repair, and ceiling repair. A lot of general house projects.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,roofing

01/06/2016

They did an awesome job. They are hard and reliable workers. Friendly and helpful. I asked questions and their opinion and Debbie and Paco were unbelievable and honest. They probably should have charged me more. They did a great job. I am so pleased and happy that I found them on Angie's List. Really good folks and I will use them again for my next project. Great job!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sheetrock, floor tile and paint. They picked up some of the material and I did too so each project varies but they are honest and not jacking up the price to make profit. She will show you receipt.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,interior painters

11/24/2015

It was very hard to get in touch with the owner to make a reservation and when I finally did they were set to show up at 9am and didn't come until 4pm. It wasn't until I called at 11am that she told me they were running late. Since we were the last stop on the day's route I think our job got rushed. The holes that needed to be filled in were not sanded down properly so you can see them through the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted three rooms of my house.

CATEGORY interior painters

Painting, Wood flooring, ceramic tile, drywall installation, carpentry, doors, trim, crown mould. Pressure wash, siding install, build fences, install new roof or roof repairs ... we accept checks, visa, master card, discover & American express.

Financing Available, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover