All Star Maid and Janitorial Service

Founded 1995 • With Angi since December 2008

742 E I10 Service Rd Ste D

Slidell, LA 70461

No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge. No service charges. No extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email. Additional DBAs - Allstar Maid Services of Louis Anna LLC, AllStarMaidService, All Star Maid Service. Additional fax - (985) 643-6512....

09/30/2013

Wendy T.

I ordered four hours of housecleaning in my new home, which was empty at the time of cleaning. Multiple maids were sent to work together, apparently (according to the contractor who was overseeing work to my home before I moved in) they consolidated the time by using four maids to clean for one hour. When I came to look at the job, nothing had been cleaned. I really don't know what they did the whole time they were there, but I am very, VERY dissatisfied with the quality of work done. If the time allotted wasn't enough to get the job done (NO FURNITURE IN THE HOME EITHER!) then I should have received a call letting me know. At the very least, I should have seen some results from four people cleaning my house for an hour??? I would never, ever use this service again.

Description of Work
"Cleaned" my home, pre-move-in

Category house cleaning

12/16/2008

Phillip H.

We hired them to come out in 2005, shortly after Katrina. At the time, it was difficult to find that kind of service because of the situation around here. My wife wasn't too pleased with them. From what I understand, they didn't come out on the day they were supposed to and they didn't do a very good job. My wife did most of the work, instead of them. We would not use them again.

Description of Work
We hired them to come out and clean the house and get rid of any mold after Katrina.

Category house cleaning

Long's Cleaning & Maintenance Service

Since 1989, we have been specializing in floor stripping and waxing services for residential and commercial, along carpet cleaning for commercial ONLY. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Long's Cleaning & Maintenance Service on Angi
    TR Sunshine Cleaning Service, LLC

Sister's Cleaning Services

I have 5 years of experience cleaning homes. I do standard, deep cleaning and move out cleaning. I focus on quality and I make sure I take the time to make sure my customers are 100% happy with my work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Carpet, floor, house, upholstery & window cleaning.