Mount Daddy, LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2011

MountDaddy.com carries a wide variety of products to "hang" your TV on the wall. Our wide range of TV accessories includes swivel, flat, cantilever, articulating, recessed, or even motorized tv mounts. Our mounts are capable of mounting all brands of TVs including Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG, Vizio, RCA, Westinghouse, Hitachi, and Phillips. LCD, LED, Plasma, or 3D TVs are compatible with our mounts. Mount Daddy offers installation packages if you live within our area. We hang all kinds of TVs on many different mounts. Don't pay the big retail stores to do the job, when Mount Daddy can do it for half the price. Call Mount Daddy today for your free quote! We also do commercial jobs such as hotels,restaurants,retail stores, and much much more. We are a fully insured company....

Davis Handyman Services

We are a experienced skilled team that provides all handyman services. We have great competitive prices. Our team has been in the line of work for years and can guarantee a fantastic job.

Slim's Handyman and Pressure Washing Services,etc

Painting,plumbing,drywall,sheetrock,electrical hot water heaters, and many more services. If you have an issue call us at 318-602-9793. Open seven days a week. On your schedule. Within a 80 mile radius.

WWS4 HANDYMEN Home Improvement & Repairs

WWS4 HANDYMEN Family owned and Christian based. Primary focussed on upgrading and maintaining rental properties and private residence in the Shreveport Bossier area for 20 years.

04/27/2016

08/18/2014

Description of Work
Needed my 60" HDTV mounted above fireplace and wires run through the wall to a built-in entertainment cabinet where my cable box, Apple TV & DVD player were housed. Also, needed an electrical outlet installed right behind TV on fireplace wall. | |Jeremy was punctual, personable and pleasant. He went right to work and coordinated his work with the electrician so that all went smoothly. Made very little mess & cleaned up what he did make. | |Excellent work & price, would definitely recommend him to my friends.

07/27/2013

He installed 2 tvs that we had one mount for....it took a little while but thats because he wanted it perfect and so did i.

Description of Work
Installed 2 T.V.s

10/18/2011

I had been looking for several months for someone who would and could mount several tvs in our home. I happened upon Jeremy's ad on Angie's List (this was my first time to use this service). The day I called to inquire about the service, he came by to see what all needed to be done and gave me an estimate. After learning that he provided all the hardware, mounts, etc., we felt like it was a reason...

Description of Work
Mounted on wall 4 tvs in our home

Category handyman service,tv antenna

tv mounting, home theater installation, tv installation, surround sound, tv sales, wall mount sales, conceal cables in walls,

Electrical work, satellite work, cable work, tv repair

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal