Mount Daddy, LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2011

1780 East Bert Kouns 817

Shreveport, LA 71105

MountDaddy.com carries a wide variety of products to "hang" your TV on the wall. Our wide range of TV accessories includes swivel, flat, cantilever, articulating, recessed, or even motorized tv mounts. Our mounts are capable of mounting all brands of TVs including Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG, Vizio, RCA, Westinghouse, Hitachi, and Phillips. LCD, LED, Plasma, or 3D TVs are compatible with our mounts. Mount Daddy offers installation packages if you live within our area. We hang all kinds of TVs on many different mounts. Don't pay the big retail stores to do the job, when Mount Daddy can do it for half the price. Call Mount Daddy today for your free quote! We also do commercial jobs such as hotels,restaurants,retail stores, and much much more. We are a fully insured company....

04/27/2016

Detrick J.

08/18/2014

Rick D.

Description of Work
Needed my 60" HDTV mounted above fireplace and wires run through the wall to a built-in entertainment cabinet where my cable box, Apple TV & DVD player were housed. Also, needed an electrical outlet installed right behind TV on fireplace wall. | |Jeremy was punctual, personable and pleasant. He went right to work and coordinated his work with the electrician so that all went smoothly. Made very little mess & cleaned up what he did make. | |Excellent work & price, would definitely recommend him to my friends.

07/27/2013

Doris W.

He installed 2 tvs that we had one mount for....it took a little while but thats because he wanted it perfect and so did i.

Description of Work
Installed 2 T.V.s

10/18/2011

Sharon G.

I had been looking for several months for someone who would and could mount several tvs in our home. I happened upon Jeremy's ad on Angie's List (this was my first time to use this service). The day I called to inquire about the service, he came by to see what all needed to be done and gave me an estimate. After learning that he provided all the hardware, mounts, etc., we felt like it was a reasonable price. He did the work a few days later and we are so pleased! He brought everything he needed and, although he had to do "extra" work due to the condition of the walls in our 70+ yr old house, he finished that afternoon at the estimated price. He even gave us a quick lesson on how to use our unused BlueRay. He is a very professional, peasant young man. I only wish I could find other service people with his work ethic and knowledge!

Description of Work
Mounted on wall 4 tvs in our home

Category handyman service, tv antenna

318 Able Enterprise

Spence Handyman Service

Spence Handyman Service is owner operated with over 20 years of experience. We provide a wide range of general Handyman and Home Repair services and make sure our work is done right. We are flexible and ready to take on anything your home needs. Please give us a call or click for an estimate today!

HAN-D-MAN, INC

Hi, I may be new to Angi but I am not new to excellent customer service. My name is Herb and I have 30 years of experience in home repair and maintenance. I specialize in the small to medium repairs and remodels that the large contractors don't want to deal with. Other "specialized" parties overcharge for these jobs where I can do them at a much more economical price since these jobs are what I am focusing my skills toward. Jobs like, plumbing repairs, TV mounting, ceiling fan installs, landscaping, junk removal, privacy fence installs/repairs, painting, yard work, furniture installs (Ikea, etc.). Give me a call; estimates are free and I guarantee your satisfaction with finished product.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

tv mounting, home theater installation, tv installation, surround sound, tv sales, wall mount sales, conceal cables in walls,

Electrical work, satellite work, cable work, tv repair