Johnson's Moving & Storage

With Angi since August 2010

9462 Paxton Rd

Shreveport, LA 71106

Johnson's Moving & Storage...

08/02/2017

Terry T.

went well. from start to finish the move took about 1.5 hours.

Description of Work
move furniture from storage unit to one bedroom apartment.

04/12/2017

Daryl G.

Very well. The movers were professional, efficient, and quick.

Description of Work
Moved residence & contents of storage building.

09/28/2015

Ashleigh O.

Excellent customer service! Everything went smoothly!!

Description of Work
Move from Shreveport to Bossier

07/22/2015

Kimberley N.

Johnson's moving was great to work with. They provided a free estimate and we booked them. They arrived on time and took great care of our things. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They moved household goods.

06/02/2014

Loretta N.

Everything was good! I have recommended them to other people.

Description of Work
They moved all of my boxes and furniture from my house to a u-haul truck.

05/14/2014

Rich M.

3 men arrived on time and moved quickly to unload all of our items. We had them setup our bedroom furniture/mattresses and everything went smoothly.

Description of Work
Unloaded and moved into house 4 bedroom house from out of state ABF Upack trailer.

03/03/2014

rebecca T.

They were professional and quick. I plan to use them again this year to move again.

Description of Work
moved my furniture

02/18/2014

Clinton L.

I called and talked with Lonnie, who met me at my former home and gave a very reasonable estimate of $750 to move our three bedroom + household of furniture to our new home. He explained what the would move, what they couldn't move, their additional charge of $1/box, and exactly what we could expect. They showed up on time and had everything packed within 2 1/2 hours. We traveled the half hour to the new home and they had everything unloaded and placed inside within two hours. Everything was packed and unloaded well, with no "casualties". Best moving experience I have ever had. We have a mini-storage that will also need to be moved soon. Rest assured, Lonnie and Johnson Moving and Storage will get my repeat business. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Moved three bedroom household across town to a new home.

04/22/2013

Arletta T.

I called two weeks ahead and the person that answered the phone gave me a quote of $215. This was verbal no email or printed quote was given. I told him exactly what I wanted. He seemed very nice. The day of the move three guys showed up late. The didn't show until 8:20. I was introduced to a man named Lonnie. He was accompanied by two other guys. They surveys what they needed to do. They expressed concern about getting it all in the Pod. I stated that it all fit when I moved from Nc two years prior.I had provided plenty of blankets and rope as instructed in the phone call two weeks earlier. As time approached 10 Lonnie approached me and took me out to the Pod. He said you will have plenty of room. We ran out of blankets and you will have to finish packing the Pod. I went back to the apartment and they had left the tv in the Living Room. I made them carry it out to the Pod. I went to the bedroom and they had left the headboard of my bed. Lonnie stated "you can get someone to help you carry it out". By this time I was getting irritated. That's what I had hired them to do. I had to ask the Maintence guy of the apartment complex to help me carry it out. A few minutes before 10 I was asked to pay the bill. Lonnie quoted me the price of $298 signifacely higher than I was quoted. He also stated it had to be cash. I said I was not told that during my phone call. He said "Well he was supposed to tell you that" I ask if a check was ok. He said "ok we will trust you". I got no reciept. I got the feeling he was breaking his neck to get out of there by 10. The whole experience left me upset and feeling fleeced. Everything made it to Georgia in pretty good shape except the knob of my dryer was broke and I had to replace it. I believe since they were "professionals" they could have done a better job to protect the washer and dryer knobs. The other two guys were great and worked really hard. I had to call a month later to get a printed receipt. I left a message and had to call back to give the address. I unfortunately had to talk to Lonnie when I called back to give the address. He said "It's Lonnie, you know the good looking one". I just wanted my reciept and should have brought up the fact he didn't finish his job and showed up late. I chose Johnson's Moving based on the Angie's List reviews. I was very disappointed in the quality of work and the change in quote at the last minute.

Description of Work
I hired them to help me load a Pod (shipping container) for moving across the US. This was a one bedroom apartment. Everything was packed and ready to go. All I wanted was for them to pack it in the Pod.

04/10/2013

Shelley C.

The crew arrived on time, ready to work. Lonnie was in charge and took good care of my possessions. His crew was hard working, polite, and willing to go the extra mile. I would use them again and recommend to my friends.

Description of Work
In town move, 3,400 sq. ft. home, including art and antiques.

DJK Texas Express

We are a moving/delivery company with 6 years of experience.

Movers Direct LLC

Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the books.

All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving

Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads, dollies, Plastic and much more. Our employees are drug tested, trained and seasoned to be the best you will find. This is how we keep our ratings high and claims low. Long Distance Moves take place either from our long distance hubs across the West coast. Located in AZ, CA, OR and WA. We are proud to provide a service that no other company offers; Dedicated Trucks. This means that your belongings are loaded on the truck and not combined with anyone else’s items. They are not transferred to other trucks or facilities in route which causes damage and loss of items (typical with van lines). We have a set loading day and unloading day. This is by far the safest way to ship. Our interstate rates are per 24ft moving van that holds up to 8,500lbs or 1400CuFt. Some customers require one truck and some require more. One truck holds the average 1800SqFt.

Movers & Full Service Storage