Accutemp Cooling & Heating

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2009

8540 Box Rd

Shreveport, LA 71106

With our years of experience, you can be sure that we will provide only the best service for your home. Thanks to our trained technicians, you will never want to leave the comforts of your home....

01/04/2021

Joey K.

Don’t let them fool you into getting the Wells Fargo Home Projects card!! I just got hit with $3,000 in interest charged purchases, that’s on top of the $10,000 I paid for the new HVAC unit I got replaced in the summer of 2019. I feel like the agent from Accutemp deceived me into getting this card. I called Wells Fargo and Accutemp and they both said I’m stuck paying the extra $3,000. I should of read the fine print when I got the card, but I trusted the agent from Accutemp because they had good reviews and a good reputation. Don’t make the same mistake I did and let them deceive you!

Description of Work
New HVAC unit

06/04/2019

Debra R.

They guy was very friendly! He called me and explained to me everything that needed to be done ! He got the job done fast! My a/c hasn’t blown like that in years! Company came back a few days later to check to see how my a/c was running! I’m a happy customer! I will definitely used them again!

Description of Work
There was a leak in a pipe and another needed insulation!freon was needed too

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,metal restoration

01/24/2019

David C.

It was excellent. Victor was very knowledgeable and professional. I would hire them again without hesitation. They need to hire more like him.

Description of Work
Heater/Furnace Check

12/19/2017

Lois D.

good, Service person arrived promptly, examined the units and provided servicing,

Description of Work
checking and maintenance of central AC units

10/11/2017

Kelsey S.

Were able to find leak where prior contractor could not. Replaced coil, fixed drain stoppage and added device to prevent future drain overflow. Also, educated us on care of unit. Provided warranty certificate for new coil in prompt manner. Each of four workers were professional and competent.

Description of Work
Find leak in coil and fix stoppage in drain.

10/09/2017

Kathie T.

Very thorough, detailed estimate. Found issues caused by improper installation of vents for sunroom addition. Installation was scheduled quickly, performed professionally. Installation was inspected afterwards to insure all was done correctly.

Description of Work
Replaced air and furnace.

08/15/2017

T Wade C.

Brady did a great job and was very professional.

Description of Work
Preventive Maintenance on Air Conditioning and Heating system, AC capacitor replacement, and duct relocation.

07/19/2017

Nick W.

Badly, I was charged twice as much and left waiting on follow up

Description of Work
The company was on time. But was quick to had charges that where not needed. Then was not timely on the follow up! I feel like I was swindled.

06/26/2017

Jessica C.

We had a short in our AC wiring and a blown fuse. Originally we thought it was only a short then our AC stopped working again. The accutemp crew gave us a call and we're back to fix the then found blown fuse within a few hours of us reporting the problem.

Description of Work
AC wiring repair

04/12/2017

James G.

Professionally scheduled and executed.

Description of Work
Regular springtime HVAC maintenance that included the replacement of two marginally performing capacitors.

42026
    Louisiana
    State of Louisiana
    04/15/2021
    American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available

Air Conditioning Installation & Repair, Heating Repair & Maintenance & Commercial HVAC Repair & Maintenance, Air Duct Cleaning