Accutemp Cooling & Heating

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2009

With our years of experience, you can be sure that we will provide only the best service for your home. Thanks to our trained technicians, you will never want to leave the comforts of your home....

01/04/2021

Don’t let them fool you into getting the Wells Fargo Home Projects card!! I just got hit with $3,000 in interest charged purchases, that’s on top of the $10,000 I paid for the new HVAC unit I got replaced in the summer of 2019. I feel like the agent from Accutemp deceived me into getting this card. I called Wells Fargo and Accutemp and they both said I’m stuck paying the extra $3,000. I should of ...

Description of Work
New HVAC unit

06/04/2019

They guy was very friendly! He called me and explained to me everything that needed to be done ! He got the job done fast! My a/c hasn’t blown like that in years! Company came back a few days later to check to see how my a/c was running! I’m a happy customer! I will definitely used them again!

Description of Work
There was a leak in a pipe and another needed insulation!freon was needed too

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,metal restoration

01/24/2019

It was excellent. Victor was very knowledgeable and professional. I would hire them again without hesitation. They need to hire more like him.

Description of Work
Heater/Furnace Check

12/19/2017

good, Service person arrived promptly, examined the units and provided servicing,

Description of Work
checking and maintenance of central AC units

10/11/2017

Were able to find leak where prior contractor could not. Replaced coil, fixed drain stoppage and added device to prevent future drain overflow. Also, educated us on care of unit. Provided warranty certificate for new coil in prompt manner. Each of four workers were professional and competent.

Description of Work
Find leak in coil and fix stoppage in drain.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air Conditioning Installation & Repair, Heating Repair & Maintenance & Commercial HVAC Repair & Maintenance, Air Duct Cleaning

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available