Samayoa Roofing LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2013

11476 HWY 431

Saint Amant, LA 70774

Samayoa Roofing, L.L.C. is owned and operated by Edgar Jimenez, with 20 years of experience in the Baton Rouge area. Samayoa Roofing L.L.C., has delivered quality, leadership, responsiveness and customer service with every residential or commercial construction project. Our philosophy of integrity, responsibility and quality has led Samayoa Roofing to be one of the best in the construction business....

12/16/2017

Linda H.

All work done very well...my prayers were answered when chosing Samayoa!!!

Description of Work
Roof & ceiling repairs prior to re-finance, then new roof after re-finance.

Category drywall,roofing,interior painters

08/16/2017

Darla I.

I was given the option of several colors of architectural shingles. The owner and project manager even got matching roof vents and and drip edge so it gave the new roof more of a completed look. Most roofers just use galvanized drip edge and it really stands out. During the work, there were a couple of minor issues. However, Mr. Edgar, Ms. Brittney, and Mr. Carlos were all very quick to get the problems fixed and make sure the project was done to my satisfaction. The roof was replaced one day, including clean up and removal of debris. I have had a leaking roof for several months that ruined new dry wall work and now I'm shocked that there is no water when it rains!! I have had my roof replaced before and it has never been this simple! Even with the other problems, it was still the best experience I have ever had. Additionally, there was an Angie's list coupon for 5% off that the company was not aware of, but they honored it anyway. The owner told me he wants to get the job done with the same care and attention to detail as he would for his own home. After my experience, I know he is telling the truth and will truly do what is required to make sure your job is done correctly!

Description of Work
I had several areas in my roof that were leaking after the August 2016 flood. The leak went on for the next year and caused enough damage that it required the entire roof to be replaced. There was rotten shiplap in the areas of the leaks, which needed to be replaced. I also removed the stove vent, so I wanted that removed and holed up.

07/25/2017

Joshua L.

They did an excellent job. A plus. They were on time for the bid. They were professional about the whole experience. They weren't exorbitantly priced. They were very fair about their price, as oppose to being high like every roofer. They came, they did the work. They put in like three to four hours, and they left. They were on time. They were great. If I put a roof on, I should would use them.

Description of Work
They did come to my house. They replaced some screws in my roof.

07/24/2017

Venetia B.

Good. He came out immediately and repaired it the same visit. He did not send me the bill until after the next heavy rain so he could determine if he repaired it.

Description of Work
Roof repair

02/22/2017

Stephen J.

Repairs to my Mother's roof were good, survived a 4 inch rain fall in two hours. The work on the workshop went very well. It started to rain about an hour before completion of the job but the guys kept on working and finished. The temperature had dropped a lot but they kept right on until the job was done. In the dark and rain they cleaned up the site very well.

Description of Work
Repairs to the roof at my Mother's house and installing a new metal roof on my workshop.

10/03/2016

David R.

They did a poor job installing the building. The gutters on the porch cover leaks. Now that they have been paid for the job, they do not want to come and make the needed repairs. I have spoken to Edgar twice about the leaking gutters and still have not had them repaired. The worker do not clean up the area. We have had to have several flat tires repaired because of nails that were left on the ground. I DO NOT recommend their service.

Description of Work
Installed a 30X60 metal building with a 30X16 front porch cover and gutters on the building and cover.

Category awnings,gutter repair,roofing,siding

Hi [Member Name Removed], We are sorry to hear of your previous frustrations but I do believe your issues have been remedied to your satisfaction - would you mind removing or possibly updating your review as the most part of our error was communication for staffing changes. We would greatly appreciate this. Thank you.

09/13/2016

Randy W.

Samayoa repaired the leak in my roof successfully and did other roof maintenance, for a reasonable price (they honored an Angie's list coupon) and responded pretty quickly, considering the Labor Day holiday, virtually daily rain, and the other work they may have had due to the historic flooding in south Louisiana.

Description of Work
Repair a leak in my roof and performed roof maintenance.

07/01/2016

Danielle H.

Employee came to property and took a picture from the ground. Later another employee called and quoted a price of $800 to replace it. I then asked how much just to reseal and he quoted $400. This was done while he was obviously eating something (it was less than professional.) We decline service and had the work completed for $99 by a reputable vendor through Angie's List.

Description of Work
A rooftop exhaust pipe needed to be resealed.

Dear Customer, I apologize that your experience with our company was less than desirable. I was the employee you spoke to on the phone, and while I don't recall eating while speaking to you, I regret that your experience wasn't positive. We had attempted to reach out and follow up with you a couple of times between providing the quote and you hiring someone else and leaving this poor review. We never heard back from you or your husband. I have also left you a voicemail in the last couple of months and never heard back. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to rectify the situation. Jason Wyrick 225-715-6205

02/13/2016

Janice P.

Samayoa started work on 02/08/2016. Materials was brought in on Monday 02/08 and work was started @8:30am. Crew worked until lunch. After lunch they returned and had old roof removed by time to leave for the day. Returned on Tuesday and installed new roof and did the finishing touches needed, then came in for indoor work. On Wednesday 02/10 the sheetrock person came in and started repair work and was completed with everything before 2 pm. All trash was removed and floor was vacuumed. Everything was done to my satisfaction as now I am able to use room for what it was intended for. Thanks Samayoa, I will use you again and I will tell other people about your company.

Description of Work
Crew replaced sun room roof and replaced some shingles that had to be removed. Removed some rotting wood and replaced it. Also did sheetrock repair inside sun room where it was leaking.

Category drywall,roofing

Dear Customer, Thanks so much for the review! It was a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to installing your new metal roof later this year. Sincerely, Jason Wyrick 225-715-6205

01/25/2016

Angie G.

They were on time and very professional. The work was outstanding and they cleaned up the area after they were finished. I will use them again to install new gutters in the spring.

Description of Work
Replaced vent boots, removed existing gutters, replaced soffit and repaired roof leak.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

Dear Customer, Thanks for the review! I'm glad that the roof leak is now stopped so that you can finish the interior repairs. We look forward to installing your gutters this spring. Jason Wyrick 225-715-6205

Real-Pro Soft/Pressure Wash LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Pressure Washing and Roof Cleaning services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

JP Washing

JCH Painting

We are a family owned painting company. We do interior and exterior painting. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Louisiana
    State Licencing Board of Contractors
    10/16/2017
    Check, Discover, Financing, American Express, MasterCard, Visa

Every type of roofing, flashing, sheet metal, seamless gutters, new construction roofing, re-roofing, roof repairs, hail and wind damage inspections, framing, louvers, awnings, flat roofing

Flat Roof