TruGreen Midsouth

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2013

At TruGreen, we know exactly what your lawn needs. Our trained professionals will custom-tailor a lawn care program to make your lawn greener and more weed-free and give you more time to enjoy it. Contact us today for a free lawn analysis. Or call us at (866) 664-4557, for all your lawn and landscape needs....

Please call or text for a free quote! 225-315-9735

09/09/2020

This is truly the BEST lawn service company I have ever used. Prompt, courteous and very efficient. Couldn’t ask for better service. Evan the young man that came out was extremely kind and explained what he was doing and what to expect from the treatment. I would highly recommend this company. Better than any I’ve used in past. P. Briggs

Description of Work
Army worm follow up and fertilizer

Category landscaping,lawn treatment

08/31/2014

TruGreen came out to analyze our lawn and made valid suggestions to help with the amount of pervasive weeds that have built up over the years. It has taken a few visits to notice the difference, but our lawn is starting to look great!

08/19/2014

Description of Work
Service was performed monthly (3months). The result is that my grass is very green, plush and healthy. So glad that I purchased the service. The last treatment was done around the beginning of August.

06/23/2014

They young man came and showed me what he was going to do he did the work so quickly I did even realized that it had been done.

Description of Work
I used TruGreen to spray the lawn for fertilizer.

Category lawn treatment

Thank you (member name removed), Please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns about your lawn or landscape.

06/18/2014

Category lawn treatment

Thank you for the nice ratings (member name removed), please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns about your lawn or landscape.

Residential and commercial landscaping, lawn, tree & shrub care.