Galvez Veterinary Clinic

With Angi since August 2010

12/08/2016

I was very pleased by not only the service, but the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Both of my cats were declawed.

CATEGORY veterinarian,kennels

06/12/2015

02/12/2015

I've been using them for about 10 years. She's had the same staff for the past 10 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I boarded my 20 year old cat there. She was also treated there and give her medications.

CATEGORY veterinarian,kennels

08/04/2014

Dr. Luikart and her staff are absolutely wonderful. They always take time with my dog (and me) and answer any questions I have; I never feel rushed. They are very competent and knowledgeable and offer good advice and tips for my dog. You can tell they truly care about animals and I am so grateful they were referred to me. Do not hesitate to use this veterinary clinic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed an annual examination and vaccinations for my dog, as well as trimmed her nails.

07/16/2014

This was our first visit to this practice and we couldn't be happier. The veterinarian was very informative, answered all our questions, spent a good amount of time with us. I was extremely happy with her. She also did not push other testing which we have had issues with at other veterinary offices in the past. We will definitely be using her as our permanent vet here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual check-up, vaccinations, heartworm testing