SERVICE MASTER ALEXANDRIA

With Angi since September 2010

10/30/2014

Carol M.

They were very good and thorough. They were very professional. They did the job quickly and had 3 people to make sure the job got done. They were neat and clean.

Description of Work
They removed carpet and broke down the walls in our basement because we had a flood.

Category drywall

03/29/2014

Martha M.

When my house was restored, Service Master returned my items, but they also brought me a van load of items that did not belong to me. When I unpacked my belongings and inventoried my furnishings, I realized that many things were missing. They returned 3 items, and then said they could not find any other items belonging to me in their warehouses. I submitted a list of items that they had removed from my house and placed in storage, but had not returned to me. This list was valued at approximately $3000.00 worth of furniture, small appliances, and household items. My attorney wrote them stating that they are in default and owe me monetary compensation for the items that were broken or missing/not returned to me. They refuse to be reached by phone and do not respond via phone call or letter. My local State Farm agent and my casualty adjuster have tried in vain to contact them. I cannot recommend their services.

Description of Work
Service Master charged extremely high prices to my insurance provider for cleanup after my house fire, and for furniture storage fees.

10/09/2013

Teresa D.

When I called to set up the service, their computers were down but they called back within a few minutes and completed my request. They called and reminded me the day before my appointment. The men were very professional and on time. The house was vacant so they did not have to move any furniture. This saved me 20%! They completed the job in about 1hour and 30 minutes. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
The service was for a rent house. They cleaned 3 bedrooms and living room. They were able to get out the gum, candy and candle wax out of the bedroom carpet. The living room carpet was heavily soiled and they were able to remove most of the stains. I really did not think they would able to remove as much as they did. They exceeded my expectations by 100%. I was very pleased with the service.

03/22/2012

carolyn B.

I got them from the yellow pages. They did an excellent job. The worker was friendly and he did the job quickly. Their price was also good.

Description of Work
I used Service Master Alexandria to get my floors and carpets cleaned.