Israel Air Conditioning & Heating LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2011

Service, Repair, Installation of Residential HVAC Equipment!!!...

Spectrum Electric & HVAC

Spectrum Electric & HVAC, LLC proudly offers home services for residential properties. We work with you to plan every step of the process and ensure that your satisfaction is met. With a team of experts and a variety of professional services available, you can be sure your house will be taken care of. From the smallest to the largest task, we believe your home deserves top-priority service that is efficient and reliable. This is why we started Spectrum Electric & HVAC, LLC, to deliver quality professional services that you can trust. We are proud to provide community members of the Louisiana area with top-notch services. Our clients love working with us because we do not stop working until our job is done and your satisfaction is met. Spectrum is owner-operated and backed with 11 years experience in the Electrical and HVAC field. We offer a variety of services such as Standby Home Generators, Air Conditioning, Heating, Electrical and Tankless Water Heaters. Give us a call!

Micheals Cooling & Heating

Small family owned business. Customer service is top priority. Five employees three service trucks. Bryant and Trane Authorized Dealer but will service all brands.

07/09/2015

Fast, courteous service, made sure everything was working perfectly before leaving, cleaned up behind self, got rid of old unit. this is the second time we have used them and they always go above and beyond to fix the problem.

Description of Work
installed COMPLETE new air and heating unit

03/24/2014

We had wonderful service from the first call, very courtious voice on phone to help right off. I had other a/c people come to my home and charge for service calls and freon and never checked to see the unit upstairs was bad. We called Israel A/C and Heating and they accessed our problem right away.. With in 2 days we were in the cool. I would recommend this company to any and all of my friends. I ...

Description of Work
I Called the office and within a hour, I was contacted by John Israel, and they were at our house right after. I'm so pleased with the service we received.

12/30/2013

Mr. Israel made these corrections to the unit and I am pleased that we got this problem corrected. Thanks John on 2/20/14.

Description of Work
I used Israel Air Conditioning & Heating LLC.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

This Review is absolutely not true!!! This is a neighbor of mine that does not like me!!! Israel Air Conditioning & Heating LLC has never preformed any A/C or Heating work for this person!!! We have a A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and great reviews on Angie's List!!! Thank You Cenla for trusting Israel Air Conditioning & Heating LLC for all your HVAC needs!!

07/30/2013

went great

Description of Work
blew out drain

01/18/2013

Th eoverall experience was excellent. I will absolutley use them again.

Description of Work
The upstairs heating unit in my house would not click on. I called Israel AC & Heating that morning, they responded early that afternoon. Their technician quickly assessed the situation. The repair required a part. The technician left to retrieve the part promptly returned and completed the repair.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Service - Repair - Installation of Air Conditioning & Heating equipment, Residential & Commercial with over 30 years experienced We are your "Indoor Comfort Specialists" We also have Preventative Maintenance Contracts to keep your HVAC system running efficent all year round