ProClean Services

Founded 1999 • With Angi since February 2012

We specialize in professional and friendly cleaning services for your home or business. We are your one-stop-shop for all your Pressure Washing needs. Customer service is important to us! We guarantee that no matter which cleaning service you choose, you will be happy with the results. That’s because we believe that it’s the technician who is performing the cleaning in your home or business is the most important factor in the overall results. ProClean Services is not a quick get in get out service. We train our technicians to make sure the job is performed to the highest standards.We want you to be our client for life! Our experts have the knowledge to satisfy all your cleaning needs quickly and efficiently. ProClean Services is 100% confident that if we can't get it CLEAN, no one can! I look forward in being of service to you. ...

IAQ Services

Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Services Incorporated comprises a team of experienced professionals in the indoor air quality, mold remediation and sanitizing industries. Our company is fully insured and licensed in the state of Louisianan. The name Indoor Air Quality Services Incorporated means our clients get certified and experienced personnel in duct/HVAC cleaning & sanitizing, mold remediation and sanitizing of physical space (coronavirus). We understand the demands of our industry, especially in today’s complex COVID-19 environment. Our clients include Residential, Commercial, and Industrial establishments. IAQ Services is an industry leader in the New Orleans and surrounding parishes and quality is our number one priority. Our company goal is to provide services that exceed our clients’ expectations. Our work processes not only identify and resolve client indoor air quality issues, but also contain attention to detail and excellent customer service. It is this kind of commitment that allows Indoor Air Quality Services Incorporated to be actively engaged in industry respected associations, such as: National Air Duct Cleaning association (NADCA) Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA) American Council of Accredited Certification (ACAC) Unite States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Better Business Bureau (A Rating) Angie’s List

O'Brien's Cleaning & Restoration

You get the most thorough cleaning ever or it's FREE!! This is my personal guarantee. My name is Chris O'Brien and I am the owner. We are a family owned, fully insured and professionally trained cleaning company. My philosophy is simple. If you are not completely satisfied with the cleaning job, I only ask that you allow me an opportunity to make it right. If for whatever reason you are not, I will refund your money!

Nata Carpet Care LLC

We are a full service floor maintenance company. Joe Nata is an IICRC Certified Master Cleaner and certified water restorer. All of our technicians are fully trained to tackle even to toughest problems.

Offers by Nata Carpet Care LLC on Angi

09/23/2018

Excellent! Kevin of Pro-Clean showed up on time and completed the job without any hidden extra fees. Cost was very reasonable (was half of what another business quoted). Finished work even satisfied my mother...

Description of Work
Total house wash (2,740 sq ft), sidewalks, patio, and windows

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

07/25/2018

We have a large brick fence and backyard concrete patio that surrounds the swimming pool. We also have a long driveway, front sidewalk, and walkway/steps to the front door. Kevin's skills returned them to their pre-grime luster. He was very attentive to details.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category gutter cleaning,pressure washing

07/17/2018

Super-Kevin went out of his way to do a speedy estimate and work the pressure washing into my tight schedule. The house looks fantastic!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing of House and Garage

Category gutter cleaning,pressure washing

06/25/2018

Amazing job! Very professional and friendly as well! Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Outdoor cleanup

Category pressure washing

06/25/2018

Excellent and Professional! I already hired him for another service. I called several other companies and no one called me back. When I was lucky enough to find Kevin, I was blown away by how fast he came and gave me a quote. He worked around my crazy schedule and did a beautiful job. My house looks like it hss been freshly painted! So happy to have discovered Pro Clean!

Description of Work
Power Washing my home

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,window cleaning,pressure washing

Pressure Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Upholstery & Oriental Rugs, Carpet Cleaning, Window Cleaning

Janitorial work, house cleaning.