ProClean Services

Founded 1999 • With Angi since February 2012

1830 Hermosa St

New Orleans, LA 70114

We specialize in professional and friendly cleaning services for your home or business. We are your one-stop-shop for all your Pressure Washing needs. Customer service is important to us! We guarantee that no matter which cleaning service you choose, you will be happy with the results. That’s because we believe that it’s the technician who is performing the cleaning in your home or business is the most important factor in the overall results. ProClean Services is not a quick get in get out service. We train our technicians to make sure the job is performed to the highest standards.We want you to be our client for life! Our experts have the knowledge to satisfy all your cleaning needs quickly and efficiently. ProClean Services is 100% confident that if we can't get it CLEAN, no one can! I look forward in being of service to you. ...

09/23/2018

Elizabeth S.

Excellent! Kevin of Pro-Clean showed up on time and completed the job without any hidden extra fees. Cost was very reasonable (was half of what another business quoted). Finished work even satisfied my mother...

Description of Work
Total house wash (2,740 sq ft), sidewalks, patio, and windows

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

07/25/2018

Michael B.

We have a large brick fence and backyard concrete patio that surrounds the swimming pool. We also have a long driveway, front sidewalk, and walkway/steps to the front door. Kevin's skills returned them to their pre-grime luster. He was very attentive to details.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category gutter cleaning,pressure washing

07/17/2018

Mary Q.

Super-Kevin went out of his way to do a speedy estimate and work the pressure washing into my tight schedule. The house looks fantastic!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing of House and Garage

Category gutter cleaning,pressure washing

Derek B.

Amazing job! Very professional and friendly as well! Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Outdoor cleanup

Category pressure washing

Gayla M.

Excellent and Professional! I already hired him for another service. I called several other companies and no one called me back. When I was lucky enough to find Kevin, I was blown away by how fast he came and gave me a quote. He worked around my crazy schedule and did a beautiful job. My house looks like it hss been freshly painted! So happy to have discovered Pro Clean!

Description of Work
Power Washing my home

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,window cleaning,pressure washing

Tommy P.

Excellent cleanup great

Description of Work
Clean debris from roof gutters

Category gutter cleaning

05/16/2018

elsa N.

They did a great job and I am very happy.

Description of Work
They did pressure washing.

Category pressure washing

Thanks for the review glad you were happy!

05/09/2018

Peggy R.

They did a wonderful job. He took his time and cleaned the back of the couch and everything. The grout looks like new! They're better than Stanley Steamer!

Description of Work
They cleaned the grout in my kitchen and cleaned the microfiber upholstery on my couch and love seat.

Category upholstery cleaning,floor cleaning

Thank you for the honest review!

09/13/2013

KENNETH W.

Provider came and climbed up on to the roof of a two-story townhouse (40 ft ladder required). Section of gutter had come apart from side of house. Repaired that section by reattaching it to house and also cleaned clogged gutter.

Description of Work
Cleaned and repaired a section of gutter on two-story townhouse in New Orleans.

Category gutter cleaning

I'm glad you liked it, thanks again!

Josue Tile

Long's Cleaning & Maintenance Service

Since 1989, we have been specializing in floor stripping and waxing services for residential and commercial, along carpet cleaning for commercial ONLY. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

O'Brien's Cleaning & Restoration

You get the most thorough cleaning ever or it's FREE!! This is my personal guarantee. My name is Chris O'Brien and I am the owner. We are a family owned, fully insured and professionally trained cleaning company. My philosophy is simple. If you are not completely satisfied with the cleaning job, I only ask that you allow me an opportunity to make it right. If for whatever reason you are not, I will refund your money!

Pressure Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Upholstery & Oriental Rugs, Carpet Cleaning, Window Cleaning

Janitorial work, house cleaning.