Precision Door Service of New Orleans

Founded 2014 • With Angi since May 2018

5600 Jefferson Hwy

New Orleans, LA 70123

We only sell garage doors that meet county wind requirements. Whether you're looking for the beautiful Carriage House style that adds beauty and class to your home, an energy efficient door that keeps your home warm or cool while reducing energy bills, or just want a completely reliable garage door that's affordable, we've got a model that fits your needs....

06/12/2022

Emma B.

Had to be ordered but was installed and works perfectly.

Description of Work
A new garage door opener

05/18/2022

Constance S.

I’m so happy I upgraded the mechanics of my garage doors. They are so smooth and quiet now.

Description of Work
Replaced motor and springs

04/20/2022

Bryan B.

Ideal results delivered by educated professionals you’d trust to watch your kids.

Description of Work
Replace LiftMaster Gate Operators

03/04/2022

Dj R.

Everything was great. Our service tech, Gregory Dean, was great. On time, called first, very professional. Gave us options and not pushey at all. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Springs and rollers changed

02/26/2022

Annette D.

It went very well. Jonathan, the technician was great to work with. He knows his work very well. Very easy to talk to and explains things thoroughly.

Description of Work
I needed a garage door replaced due to damages of Hurricane Ida.

02/10/2022

Jesse T.

Thank you Precision Door Service for a great job on our new garage door. From sales, installation and configuration was done professionally and patiently due to my type of computer network. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replace Garage Door

01/07/2022

Kevin G.

I am really impressed with our new door! The service technicians were very informative and professional.

Description of Work
New Garage Door

12/15/2021

Sylvia L.

Technician (Kyle) was very professional, on time, very knowledgeable, efficient. Problem was repaired in a timely manner at a reasonable price. Couldn't be more pleased. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Repair garage door motor

12/08/2021

B K.

Great job by technician. Very prompt. I was only getting the springs adjusted but Tech. Kyle T. recommended that I replace the moving parts of the garage door mechanism; I.e., rollers, bearings etc. due to age & wear. Can’t say enough about the knowledge and professionalism of Kyle and the repairs he made. Recommend tech and Precision Doors to all. 👍

Description of Work
Garage door spring set

11/18/2021

Luis D.

Beyond my expectations! My technician’s name was Jacob and he was so sweet and patient, extremely knowledgeable and was very fast with the installation. I am so happy I decided to use Precision Door and I would 100% give my business to them again. Honestly such a humble and great technician. Jacob is awesome! Thank you Precision!

Description of Work
New garage door system installed

10/01/2021

Don P.

Anthony was excellent. Explained the entire process, cost and time to repair. Extremely courteous and professional. Would gladly use them again. Thank you.

Description of Work
Door repair

06/04/2021

Jay S.

The two men that came out were very knowledgeable and go my door fixed in much less time then I thought it would take. Even corrected some issues from the original install 30+years ago. Very satisfied and would highly recommend Precision Door Service.

Description of Work
Replace broken Garage Door Springs.

05/27/2021

Robert J.

Service call and repairs went exceptionally well. I was completely impressed with the service received! My overhead garage door's springs, bearings and rollers were replaced. Our service technician, Jonah Morales, was absolutely superb. Very professional, knowledgeable, informative, courteous, and customer service focused. All work was done professionally and to the highest standards of quality. Great job Precision! Great job Jonah! Thank you for coming out today and for being a true pro!

Description of Work
Overhead Garage Door Springs Replaced

10/30/2020

Renee C.

Highly profession yet friendly craftsman were able to temporarily secure the existing door so ensure our security while we ordered a beer door. Very prompt, great communication and superior Covid safety protocols.

Description of Work
Post-hurricane garage door repair

08/25/2020

Patrick D.

I had an appointment with the initial company that installed the door several years ago, my car was in the garage, which made it difficult to get anything done. The original company could come in 7 days, which was not acceptable. I called Precision Doors and they came the next day. The installer was efficient and very Professional. He completed the work in just over an hour. He replaced two main springs and several other parts. I highly recommend them, they will be the only company I will use from now on. Pat

Description of Work
Garage Door Spring need replacement

Category garage doors

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate your kind review! We pride ourselves in providing our customers with an exceptional garage door experience from the first phone call to the completion of each job. We truly want our customers to be happy with our products and services. We also take a lot of pride in our highly trained technicians. They are the best at taking care of our customers wants and needs. We are happy you are part of the Precision Door family and we will look forward to a long working relationship with you and yours. Wishing you the best! Customer Service Team Precision Door Service

03/04/2020

Karen P.

This was by far the best experience with a company that I've ever had regarding my home. I sent a request for service at 0515( not business hours) and Max was out here by 1015. He was polite, informative and very knowledgeable. The job was completed in a timely manner and was left nice and neat. I will be calling Precision Door Service of New Orleans for any future services. Thank you and thank Max!

Description of Work
Garage door repair

01/24/2020

matt M.

it was exceptional. they do an exceptional job to make sure the job is done right and well. Derek does awesome work. Couldn't be happier. They take pictures before, take pictures after, gave multiple opportunities for me to handle what I could handle myself to save money. just all around great experience dealing with this company.

Description of Work
Garage door full replacement

01/02/2020

Richard S.

Great technician extremely professional

Description of Work
Technician changed wheels on garage door

10/30/2019

Wayne B.

It went very well. The technicians were prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, and got the work done in a reasonable amount of time. We are pleased with the work that was done. We will certainly use them again if needed. We chose the limited lifetime warranty.

Description of Work
Replaced a number of items (cable drums, rollers torsion springs and guards, knock out bearings), so our garage door could open!

10/06/2019

susan M.

THE OVERALL EXPERIENCE WAS GREAT! MAX WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL, PUNCTUAL, AND PATIENT! SO REFRESHING TO FIND A COMPANY THAT YOU CAN TRUST AND TO DO WHAT THEY SAY THEY'RE GONNA DO. I WOULD DEFINATELY HIRE THIS COMPANY AGAIN!

Description of Work
GARAGE DOOR DID NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY

Category garage doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review! We truly appreciate your business and recommendations! We are pleased to know Max did such a great job on fixing your door and are happy to hear how well your experience went with us! Welcome to the Precision door family!

08/21/2019

Joshua G.

Enjoyable. They took care of the problem right there. They had the parts and things to get it done.

Description of Work
They provided 2 motors which for an adjustment on the door.

Category garage doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your A rating! We are so happy to know you were pleased with our service. Our technicians work extremely hard to be as knowledgeable as they are, and to ensure our customers needs are met quickly and professionally. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Customer feedback is appreciated! Please keep Precision Door Service in mind for any needs you may have in the future.

08/21/2019

Gabrielle B.

We recently had an automatic gate installed. Mike King did the installation and it worked beautifully. Fast forward three weeks and our brand new home was struck by lightning! A lot of our electronics were affected including our new gate. Mike came out the following day to assess the damage. Precision ordered a replacement part that arrived and was installed the very next day. It is now working beautifully again. The best part though is that Precision Doors honored the warranty for the damage caused by the lightning! I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Automatic gate installation

Category garage doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your A rating! We truly appreciate your business and feedback! Our Technician Michael King is a fantastic representation of our company's mission to ensure customer satisfaction and we are so pleased to know you are happy! Our warranties and services are second to none and we proudly stand by them. Lightning is a challenge, but we are happy to know the damages were easily repaired! Thank you for choosing Precision Door Service, and we hope you keep us in mind for any of your future needs.

08/20/2019

Norma D.

It's great. They did an excellent job.

Description of Work
They installed a garage door.

Category garage doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your A rating! We truly appreciate your business and thank you for your recommendation! Please keep Precision Door Service in mind for any of your future garage door repair needs!

08/13/2019

Thomas F.

came out on a weekend and fixed my garage door spring, was done very quick and Brad took pride in the work he performed

Description of Work
N/A

07/25/2019

Gary B.

Better than my expectations. Made the call and got very professional response. Appointment made and received immediate follow up. Mike King showed up and after brief discussion got to work on problem. Very friendly and professional. I highly recommend Precision for all garage door repair and new installs. I will spread the word with my family and neighbors. Great job Precision and Mike. Gary Bauldin ( Raceland )

Description of Work
New opener and cables re strung

Category garage doors

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for your excellent 5 star review! We truly appreciate your business and we're so glad you were satisified with our service. Thank you for "spreading the word" about your experience using Precision Door Service. Customer referrels are priceless to us! Please keep us in mind for any of your future garage door needs.

Crescent City Garage Door LLC

Crescent City Garage Door LLC is a veteran owned business with over 20 years of industry experience providing expert garage door installation and service to the New Orleans Area. We are committed to the highest standards customer satisfaction, craftsmanship, and professionalism. We are courteous, friendly and prompt, and will treat your home with the utmost respect. We specialize in residential and commercial garage door repairs and installation.

Offers by Crescent City Garage Door LLC on Angi
    Garage Door Solutions LLC.

WHAT'S THE PRIZE BEHIND THE DOOR? Affordability, Expertise, and a Guarantee. No matter which door or service you choose, Garage Door Solutions delivers the same reliability every single time. From pricing and quality to efficiency and flexibility, you know what you're getting when you call on us. We stand behind every project we undertake and are fully licensed and insured, so you always feel 100% confident in your selection. 📞 Call Now for Your Free Onsite Estimate (504) 667-3666

Offers by Garage Door Solutions LLC. on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Garage Doors, New Garage Door Opener Installation & Repair, Spring Repair, Broken Cables, Rollers, Bent Track, Misaligned & Rusted Track, Panels Replaced, & Garage Inspections.