Pokorn Construction inc.

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2012

4.2

We are a small construction firm in New Orleans. We currently have three employees. We prefer not to subcontract except for plumbing, electrical and AC. Our billing procedures are explained up front and understandable. Please talk to us if your require help or advice financing your project....

Southern Refinishing LLC

Southern Refinishing LLC

Family owned & operated.

Offers by Southern Refinishing LLC on Angi

06/20/2016

CATEGORY earthquake retrofitting

02/12/2015

This was a livingsocial or Groupon deal ( I frankly cannot recall exactly).  I think it was a half price deal for one or two hours of handyman service.  It was a little bit difficult getting time set up to do the work.  Everyone was professional.  We also got a very complete estimate on some carpentry involving another project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ended up adjusting interior doors and handles.  Also hung a large shower curtain rod in guest bathroom.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking,doors,earthquake retrofitting

08/15/2014

9am Monday came and went with a no show.  I contacted Christian to determine what had happened around 10am.  He stated that he was running some errands and would contact me back.  No return call so I emailed him to see if that would be an easier mode of contact.  He replied apologizing that he had inadvertently combined 2 appointments due to a similar address.  He asked when would be a good time t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Livingsocial deal for 2 hours of handy work.  I have a small cabinet problem that isn't a large job, but I had no idea who to contact.  I thought this would be a perfect solution.  On first contact Christian was very professional and enthusiastic.  We set up an initial assessment for 9am Monday August 11th.

CATEGORY handyman service

06/10/2014

I had a back-splash removed and it left a large whole in the wall.  I called Pokorn and asked if he could have someone install new drywall the next day.  He said that he could and the job was done well and at a reasonable price.  I will use Pokorn in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair and installation.

CATEGORY drywall,home remodeling

06/10/2014

It was a task that required them to be innovative and creative.  In spite of the lawyers of tile and cement, and the random HOLE that went all they way through, they never ventured from the estimate.  They were punctual, hard working, and very enjoyable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demolished and replaced kitchen floor.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,home remodeling,earthquake retrofitting

We specialize in three major catergories: 1: Remodeling We can handle your basic home updates, but also your bathroom/kitchen remodel as well as additions and complete gut renovations. 2: Building Performance: We sell and install several types of insulation, We can also weatherize your home and help you find other ways to make your building perform better and be more comfortable. 3:Handy Man Service: We can help you with small installations and repairs around the home or place of work.

We don`t provide heavy/commercial construction. Our focus is on residential and light commercial as this is our specialty.