One Man & A Toolbox LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/31/2016

5015 River Road

New Orleans, LA 70123

One Man And A Toolbox, LLC is a full service professional Home and Commercial Remodeling, Maintenance and Repair company with professional master tradesman that specialize in assuring that while your needs may be large or small, they're done correctly, safely, and in the most cost effective way possible. Licensed, insured and with many quality references (which are the pride of our company). There is NEVER a charge for a consultation or quote and ALL jobs are warranted....

handyman (282)interior painting (41)woodworking (38)drywall (37)door installation (31)plumbers (22)pressure washing (21)house painting (20)lighting (16)electrician (15)home remodeling (13)tile installation (10)

03/15/2021

I appreciate One Man and a Toolbox so much! Their team does great work. It's never complicated to schedule a technician to come out and each technician I have had come to our home has gone above and beyond to make us feel important. I highly recommend these guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman List

CATEGORY drywall,fencing,handyman service,remodeling,siding,pressure washing,window treatments

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2021

02/06/2021

After their botched repair of siding at my house in 2018 after termite damage, I panicked and made the mistake of hiring them again to do flood damage repair after the 2019 July flood. While they did good demo work, and the crew they hired to put up new dry wall and paint was good, I was made many promises that weren't kept: they would replace all the faceplates, do the plumbing for a new sink, fi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flood and Termite Repair

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,plastering,plumbing,siding,water damage restoration,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

11/02/2020

Everyone told me that home repair companies would likely be taking only big roofing jobs after Hurricane Zeta hit New Orleans and that I might have to wait a month or longer to replace a single missing shingle that blew off during the Category 2 hurricane. While it definitely doesn’t meet the definition of a “big job,” even a single missing shingle can result in potentially significant (not to men...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair roof shingle

CATEGORY roofing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

Thank you so much for another great review. We are always so pleased to have our men service your property. (And, yes, Henry is one of our best) We strive to be fair in our prices, and keep our customers long-term. The next time you need anything, don't hesitate to call. Have a great weekend!

08/29/2020

After removing the old siding additional damage was observed. The quickly adjusted and accomplished the additional work. *** satisfactory.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Misc. repairs including exterior cedar siding repairs.

CATEGORY lighting,siding,woodworking,ceiling fans,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2020

Hi. I am so happy you were pleased with the work our technician completed. We always strive to provide the best service. Have a great day!

08/23/2020

The handyman was on time and I was eager to have him get started until he quoted me the price. This was my first time using Angie's list. I thought it was a convenient service for everyone to use but the $400 price quoted was a ridiculous price for me to pay anyone to assemble outdoor furniture. That was more than I paid for the patio set. Sorry, Angie's list is not for me. They could have save th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a patio table and chairs assembled.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2020

Photo for One Man & A Toolbox LLC - 5015 River Road, New Orleans, LA - 38821045

Hi. You had requested some furniture assembly and painting of columns, and I am sorry if you felt the quoted price was too high. Thankfully, we always quote a price before completing any work and there is never a charge or fee for us coming out if you happen to decline it. With that, I do hope you were able to get your work completed. Take care!

06/27/2020

I cannot say enough about One Man & A Tool Box and the quality (and polite) professionals they use for the job. The company has done three jobs for us over the past eight years. The first was tiling our small (but to us important) patio. We were thoroughly pleased with the job and eight years later it still looks amazing. The last two patio tile jobs were done several weeks apart by Henry, a delig...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement broken tiles; laying down pavers.

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2020

Thank you for the kind words, and we are so happy that all the technicians we have sent to your home have been professional and completed excellent work. We are very thorough in our selection of technicians and thank you for always trusting us with your home! Have a great day, and stay safe!

06/10/2020

Worker came by ,looked at job. Waited 1 week, no response, called company , they said they couldn't do job and referred me to another plumber

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain pan for water heater

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

I am so sorry that we didn't followup soon enough. The worker that initially inspected the work came back to office and had discussed the problem with the owner. It was identified that it was out of our scope to complete the job. The technician was supposed to call you directly and notify you of that decision. Prior to him making that call, he was stung by a bumble bee, had to go to urgent care du...

05/31/2020

Work was done as promised. Service was excellent and will hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change out 2 outside doors and stained and varnished leaded glass doors.

CATEGORY woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2020

Thank you so much for trusting us with your home, and I am pleased to hear of your satisfaction of the work Henry completed. Have a great day and stay safe!

05/06/2020

Fantastic. Henry arrived early and started working immediately. Great job. I've hired them many times in the past, and will continue to do so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced covers over attic vent

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

It’s always a pleasure helping you out! Henry was new to your house, and I knew he would take great care of you! Stay safe!

05/01/2020

I have used them many times before and can always trust them to do it right and at a fair price. Great company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed pressure washing and some yard work.

CATEGORY handyman service,lawn service,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2020

Thanks again for this kind review. It is always a pleasure working with you. Stay safe and until next time!

Carpentry, Handyman Repairs, Exterior and Interior Painting, Flooring, Pressure Washing, Assembly, Electrical, Plumbing, Gutters, Kitchen, Bath, Doors, Windows, Fence, Tile, Doors & windows, Pressure Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Drywall and Plaster Repair, and many other skills. Even After Hour Emergency Work.

Concrete foundation. Roofing. Carpeting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover