Inspector 12

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2010

Awards & Badges

937 N Broad St

New Orleans, LA 70119

Inspector 12 is a local company offering Termite Control, Pest Control, Mold Remediation and Indoor Air Quality Services. We have over 40 years of experience and we use the latest technology for detection and treatment. We are dedicated to educating our customers about mold, termites, pests and air quality so you and your family can be safe in a healthy home. Additional Email - admin@inspect-12.com....

Resposiveness

pest control (47)mold removal (21)home inspection (8)air duct cleaning (5)water damage restoration (4)insulation (2)HVAC Companies (1)

04/01/2021

Everything about the company was professional, from the initial inspection with the owner to the service delivery with staff. I thought it was a nice touch for the owner to conduct initial home visit. The owner was personable, knowledgeable and patient. He answered all questions and took the time to explain what we call. “ small print”. I would recommend and plan to continue services with this com...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initial termite treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2021

08/26/2020

They were punctual from the first time they came for the estimate to the time they came to complete the job. Inspector 12 quickly provided a quote that included a clear explanation of the process. The day of they did a wonderful job of cleaning up after interior drilling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

08/19/2020

The owner actually came out to do the assessment of my property. Professional and on time. They sent a complete breakdown which I totally understood. The office manager was very helpful with my questions and what I needed to do or call to start this process. The amount for the service was reasonable and they work with you..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite contract and pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2020

07/28/2020

Excellent. Staff is very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual Termite Treatment

CATEGORY pest control,air duct cleaning

07/09/2020

Very well. The proprietor performed the home inspection and was thorough and courteous. The proposal provided suggestions for things to help safeguard the home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite service and general pest control

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

07/01/2020

Mr. Ivan was warm and happy to teach this new home owner how he was inspecting and what he was looking for. He answered all of my questions and regaled me with stories.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite Inspection and Contract

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

07/01/2020

Mr. Ivan, from Inspector 12 gave us a free estimate. He took his time inspecting our property inside and out. He gave us good news that he didn't see any evidence of current infestation. He gave my hhusband and I advice on ways to protect our property. He was honest, knowledgeable and very professional. No pressure to use his service. He gave us a fair price and we decided to use his service. I wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite Control

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

06/30/2020

It was great! The guys came out and did a very professional and fantastic job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Pest Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

06/19/2020

Excellent, professional and courteous service. Willing to address your individual needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite/ pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

12/04/2019

Everything went really smoothly! Mr. Varnado is a knowledgeable professional who solved my problems for an affordable price, taught me a lot about building maintenance and mold prevention, and was super easy to work with. His team was professional and did a a great job protecting the building and my customer's stuff from getting damaged while they completed the job. I definitely recommend them and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brick Cleaning, Duct Cleaning, Encapsulate Application

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,mold removal

Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review and most of all trusting Inspector 12 for this project. We look forward to providing additional services at your earliest convenience. Ivan Varnado INSPECTOR12

Termite control, pest control, mold remediation, mold removal, indoor air quality services, air duct cleaning and repairs, mold problems, rodent control, insect control, bug control, roach control, air quality testing, termite certificates, wdir, wood destroying insects report, commercial pest control, pest management, termite extermination, mosquito control, mosquito misting systems, termite contracts, termite analysis, indoor air quality analysis & indoor air quality testing

Heating & A/C repair & home inspection related to structural stability.