Inspector 12

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2010

Inspector 12 is a local company offering Termite Control, Pest Control, Mold Remediation and Indoor Air Quality Services. We have over 40 years of experience and we use the latest technology for detection and treatment. We are dedicated to educating our customers about mold, termites, pests and air

2022 Super Service Award

pest control (56)mold removal (21)home inspection (10)air duct cleaning (5)water damage restoration (4)insulation (2)HVAC Companies (1)

10/30/2022

Angela M.

Everything went very well. We had 2 properties they treated. Corey, Christian, and Mr. Ivan was very professional and thorough.They explain everything they were going to do and ask if we had any questions. They didn't get upset or bother when I was following them around. Very nice and friendly.

Description of Work
Pest control/termite inspection

Work Completed On 10/28/2022

07/26/2022

Tonnice C.

The team was very responsive with excellent customer support. A report was sent out after inspection and Charlotte (support team) took time to explain the report and what needed to happen next. I will definitely use the team again. Very professional and quick responses.

Description of Work
Termite Inspection

Work Completed On 06/24/2022

06/07/2022

Cynthia T.

Everything went well. Inspector 12 technicians did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Annual Inspection

Category home inspection

Work Completed On 06/03/2022

05/17/2022

LaBresha J.

Great! The male was very informative and polite.

Description of Work
Yearly Termite Spray

Work Completed On 05/12/2022

03/02/2022

Cherine S.

Very professional but also friendly. Mr. Ivan came to our home twice, both times he was punctual and extremely helpful. He told us what needed to be done and the steps we needed to take.

Description of Work
Termite inspection

Work Completed On 03/02/2022

11/22/2021

Kiela W.

I've used Inspector 12 on a previous house and recently purchased a new one. Even so, I've forgotten how they entire process works. For the consultation, they were punctual with their arrival and if they thought they wouldn't make it within the time they provided, they called to update their ETA. Regardless, they arrived within the original stated time. Ivan is thorough with his inspection and provides the follow up within a timely manner. In the front office, Charolette is an absolute joy. She's patient and answers any questions you may have. I'm very happy that I'm using them again!

Description of Work
Termite and Pest Control

Work Completed On 11/22/2021

08/05/2021

Andrea C.

After several termite inspections to get estimates, Mr. Varnardo gave the most thorough inspection we received. He provided us with detailed information and a very honest explanation with professional advice on how to best deal with our particular situation at our home. I would definitely recommend doing business with Inspector 12.

Description of Work
termite damage

Work Completed On 08/05/2021

07/16/2021

rolanda G.

Inspector 12 was referred by a neighbor. Mr Varnado is very knowledgeable about pest control overall and especially so about termites. We received many inspections/quotes for a termite contract and his by far was the most thorough and detailed, with a written report and related photos, which is why we chose them to do the work.

Description of Work
Termite inspection/contract

Work Completed On 06/24/2021

06/04/2021

Angela T.

Good morning To whom it may concern. This email is to inform you of the excellent and professional service received by Ivan Varnado. Ivan was very punctual, professional and informative. I also want to note that in comparison I am very impressed with the cost.

Description of Work
Annual termite inspection and pest control

Category pest control, home inspection

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

04/21/2021

Katie B.

Ivan and his team, particularly Charlotte, were so pleasant to work with. We had a few piling issues under our home, and they helped us walk through all necessary steps, and even helped move some dirt around, before the treatment. They were very quick to respond and transparent throughout the entire process. Will certainly use them again!

Description of Work
Termite Contract

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

04/01/2021

Vallarie B.

Everything about the company was professional, from the initial inspection with the owner to the service delivery with staff. I thought it was a nice touch for the owner to conduct initial home visit. The owner was personable, knowledgeable and patient. He answered all questions and took the time to explain what we call. “ small print”. I would recommend and plan to continue services with this company. Great to find a company that delivers on what they say and goes the extra mile to ensure the customers satisfaction.

Description of Work
Initial termite treatment

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

08/26/2020

Kiela W.

They were punctual from the first time they came for the estimate to the time they came to complete the job. Inspector 12 quickly provided a quote that included a clear explanation of the process. The day of they did a wonderful job of cleaning up after interior drilling.

Description of Work
Termite remediation

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

08/19/2020

Arlette B.

The owner actually came out to do the assessment of my property. Professional and on time. They sent a complete breakdown which I totally understood. The office manager was very helpful with my questions and what I needed to do or call to start this process. The amount for the service was reasonable and they work with you..

Description of Work
Termite contract and pest control

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

07/28/2020

Cassandra W.

Excellent. Staff is very professional.

Description of Work
Annual Termite Treatment

Category pest control, air duct cleaning

07/09/2020

Folami J.

Very well. The proprietor performed the home inspection and was thorough and courteous. The proposal provided suggestions for things to help safeguard the home.

Description of Work
Termite service and general pest control

Category pest control, home inspection

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

07/01/2020

MICHELLE N.

Mr. Ivan was warm and happy to teach this new home owner how he was inspecting and what he was looking for. He answered all of my questions and regaled me with stories.

Description of Work
Termite Inspection and Contract

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

07/01/2020

Sandra P.

Mr. Ivan, from Inspector 12 gave us a free estimate. He took his time inspecting our property inside and out. He gave us good news that he didn't see any evidence of current infestation. He gave my hhusband and I advice on ways to protect our property. He was honest, knowledgeable and very professional. No pressure to use his service. He gave us a fair price and we decided to use his service. I would recommend his company to my family and friends.

Description of Work
Termite Control

Category pest control, home inspection, mold removal

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

06/30/2020

Donald R.

It was great! The guys came out and did a very professional and fantastic job!

Description of Work
General Pest Control

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

06/19/2020

Katherine J.

Excellent, professional and courteous service. Willing to address your individual needs.

Description of Work
Termite/ pest control

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

12/04/2019

Camille S.

Everything went really smoothly! Mr. Varnado is a knowledgeable professional who solved my problems for an affordable price, taught me a lot about building maintenance and mold prevention, and was super easy to work with. His team was professional and did a a great job protecting the building and my customer's stuff from getting damaged while they completed the job. I definitely recommend them and plan to hire Inspector 12 in the future to seal more brick walls.

Description of Work
Brick Cleaning, Duct Cleaning, Encapsulate Application

Category air duct cleaning, mold removal

Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review and most of all trusting Inspector 12 for this project. We look forward to providing additional services at your earliest convenience. Ivan Varnado INSPECTOR12

02/08/2019

Natalie B.

The team did an amazing job. Everything was done, completed on time and exceeded our expectations. The team was trustworthy and accommodating of anything we needed.

Description of Work
Complete mold remediation in my house

Category home inspection, air duct cleaning, mold removal

Work Completed On 12/28/2018

10/29/2018

Cindy H.

I met with Ivan this morning for a termite inspection and review for a contract. There was a follow-up phone call from his office confirming the appointment and Ivan arrived within the allotted time. He was thorough and patient explaining the whole process. Helpful with suggestions in regards as to not making my home termite friendly. While waiting on his final report and quote I am quite confident I will be using him. Will follow up after that.

Description of Work
Termite inspection and contract

Work Completed On 10/29/2018

Thank You for your awesome review. We look forward to providing our professional service. Ivan Varnado Sr. Inspector Inspector12

09/07/2018

Lavonzell N.

I had a strange smell that could not be identified by a contractor or a plumber around my hot water heater/laundry room area. My final though was mold. They were able to come out and help me identify the problem.

Description of Work
Strange smell in my house

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

Work Completed On 09/07/2018

08/16/2018

Kate C.

Ivan is excellent and incredibly knowledge about houses. I will definitely call him again for any questions I have

Description of Work
Consultation

Category mold removal