Geaux Maids

Founded 2015 • With Angi since September 2016

1116 Felicity Street Apt 2

New Orleans, LA 70130

Thank you for viewing our profile! We are a family run maid service that is run like a tech company. We send you the same team lead each and every time so that they know your home and your needs as well as you do yourself. They take pride and ownership in each and every one of their homes. Our employee stick with us for the long term, We accomplish this by running lean company and paying our cleaners an actual living wage that is higher than the competition. We gather customer feedback from each and every cleaning, then we review the feedback!...

07/20/2021

Mark L.

They did a great job

Description of Work
housecleaning

05/07/2018

Cathy S.

The young lady did an excellent job. The house looked better when she was finished than it did when I moved in

Description of Work
House cleaned when vacated

Thank you so much!

11/29/2017

Nathan P.

There were a lot of positives. The web interface and communication leading up to the appointment was good. They did not require a pre-visit to make their estimate. The cleaner was on time, stayed for five hours and did a nice job of cleaning. A manager also came by to introduce himself and check on the progress. The only minor negative would be that I have received 26 emails in total; some appointment reminders but mostly marketing. All in all, they are obviously eager to provide a good service. We are happy with the work and considering a recurring service.

Description of Work
We scheduled a deep cleaning for the day before Thanksgiving.

10/30/2017

Julie D.

Terrific job!

Description of Work
Deep clean home.

09/26/2016

Ben H.

I am extremely happy with the team that comes to my home to clean. This past weekend they arrived a little earlier than expected and immediately started cleaning. They were early because of the impending storm we were expecting in the New Orleans area. The two women worked very fast and efficient and even did a few things above and beyond what I expected. My sister lives 20 minutes from me and she uses a different cleaning service - she pays $100 MORE than I do and we have the same size home. Actually, I think my home might be bigger. I have had 2 other cleaning companies in my home and I know that I am getting a lower rate with a great team of professionals. I had one company destroy my hardwood floors because they used a hard abrasive cleaner. Geaux Maids are the best. I actually feel like hugging them when they are finished.

Description of Work
The cleaners came in and went right to work cleaning all my floors, windows, cabinets and bathrooms. I hadn't had my house cleaned for a while... but after they left it looked like my home was new again.

Category house cleaning, window cleaning

TR Sunshine Cleaning Service, LLC

Housekeeper Service

Hello, my name is Demi i do house cleaning services I am responsible for my job and business. I am honest, i am very passionate about my work.

Brimart cleaning services LLC

We specialize in cleaning and disinfecting services, for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! House cleaning Offices cleaning Commercial cleaning Bi-Weekle, Weekle, Monthly,One Time

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
    Satisfaction

We offer a full service home cleaning experience, with window cleaning, deep cleaning, fridge cleaning, floor cleaning, laundry, move-in/ move-out, wall wiping and much more!

We don't clean or handle fine china due to the fragile nature of these items.